Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Gradivus Dilemma Has Ended, Tenno

The_Lotus

I supported the Grineer from the start because we as Tenno should fight for our comrades.

I had my doubts about Ruk letting us save them after all but it's cool to see it was actually possible.

Also for next events put a timer or something the day it's gonna end so we are aware of how much we have left. Because of time zones it's easy to lose perspective.

I suppose this new development is just another symptom of the Board's passive attitudes, which provided the Grineer the opportunity to encroach on the Corpus in the first place - which, ironically, seems to be the motivation for Alad's more aggressive brand of 'business as usual.'

Darn, missed out on that last potato, woulda saved me some plat, ohwell..

I hope DE changes their mind on what happens with the losing side's rewards..

I played 100+ runs for the DETRON and PROVANDAL, just for them to not be given to me..

Edited by Flackenstien

Ah, bums. Damned grineer... good event though, occasionally boring grinding and after 120 missions it started to feel kinda dull and meaningless. Battlepays were totally worth it and I think that compensates for the lack of variety. It was a blast, well done, looking forwards to next event.

Now you know how business partners of the Corpus usually feel after a transaction.

No, you see I don't feel like I was robbed by the Corpus, I feel like I was robbed by DE. After all that grind and I dont get a single reward that I wanted other than the damn badge. I don't want a wraith version of a melee that was so bad it was removed from the game, nor do I want a turd cannon. I stopped at 86 corpus runs, 0 grineer earlier this morning after I realized that there was no way I would get anything I was grinding for even if I pumped another 2 hours into this 10-12 hr grind fest. 

The saddest part is that DE will probably bend to the masses, and give out detrons and such to the ppl who ran their 100 corpus missions because of how blantantly rigged the event was from the start. And since I stopped at 86, I won't get one regardless. Hoi.

I'm sorry to rant, but I really had high hopes for this event, and it flopped SO hard, I'm just upset...

I would like to ask the Lotus, NOT ABOUT THE DAMN REWARDS, don't go ahead saying things like OHHH the Grineer supporter(fanboy) wants his little knife and "turd cannon"? <-- Kind of a joke

I would like to know when will we know what happened to the lore I mean what did we actually achieve :? LORE!!! :D