The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Gradivus Dilemma Has Ended, Tenno

The_Lotus

I'd like to congratulate the corpus supporters, because even in defeat they managed to -partially- reach their goal: weakening grineer invasion.

Even though the despicable grineer conquered the mars colonies, they did so at great cost. Now that our fellow tenno are safely in our hands, we may turn against Sargas Ruk, and free the colonies.

Great job everyone.

I do mean EVERYONE.

Wrong we should wipe out Alad V while he is running like a wussy.

Striking someone when he is on his wit ends is the best publicity to show everyone how terrifying we are :)

Edited by fatpig84

Grinners ,there nothing to be proud of with 65-70% players supporting grineers, you did nothing more than corpus players.. (100+ missions for most people)

i am not even talking of thoses who supported both side to get all the best rewards..

kinda sad to reward big the cheapest and greediest players...other thoses who stick to a faction...

It wasn't about how many missions you did... It was about the amount of players that did it. Doing it just once already registered you. So stop being immature. -_-

Congratulations DE.  Let's just play this event off as if nothing happened.  YOU OWE US ANOTHER APOLOGY.  The event was horribly grineer sided.  EVERYONE AGREES WITH THIS.  The bugs I encountered fighting with the corpus were alone enough to make me not bother with the 100 missions.  I mean what is the point if I can't even finish a mission because the rollers keep bugging.  You should have had this event tested before it even rolled out.  

Time to make it right DE, this event has to be your worst failure yet.

If you feel the same vote me to the top.

No infact your lucky you cant be down voted. Here is something for you: People who posted they was going to go corpus and thougth everybody should misread the majority of the players: That even when rewards was equal, people given a choice would rescue the Tenno. My clan had that talk and pretty much we went grineer. I was worried that all the corpus posts meant they would make a strong push to snatch victory, but your coprus players really didnt have it together. And no EVERYONE DOES NOT AGREE WITH YOU. I personally didnt cared cause I went 152 grineer to 21 corpus, so I went alll in with one side. 

Grinners ,there nothing to be proud of with 65-70% players supporting grineers, you did nothing more than corpus players.. (100+ missions for most people)

i am not even talking of thoses who supported both side to get all the best rewards..

kinda sad to reward big the cheapest and greediest players...other thoses who stick to a faction...

1js7j.png

How about YOU  say that it was boring for you IN YOUR OPINON. Actually this was a good event cause it allowed people who could not jump on during the weekend have actual time to play and get some of the awards.

It does not change anything, that it it was the most boring yet. Well to play 100+ Extermination on the same map in a row can only be called cheap. The only thing that kept some tension were the rewards. 

Grinner have destroyed them!

WAIT! Lotus has a new account? No more Rebecca?

OH NO!! Those corpus liars must have taken her! One thing to hack the leader boards to try and win, but now being sore losers? Those evil corpus...

Time to make things right DE.  You destroyed this event, absolutely destroyed it.  Now before You all cast me aside as another sore loser or forum troll, let me explain why I feel this way.

1.  Battlepay was horribly one sided for the first 3 missions.  (Solution:  The battlepay rewards should have all been the same.  This would have stopped newbie players from simply going for whatever side gave the best reward.)

2.  For the first half of the event it was almost impossible to stay in a group without the host dropping us to main menu.  (Solution:  Network issues have been a huge part of this game since I started playing in the closed beta and I am sure before that.  Spend more time and money on making the game work properly, rather than giving us new content.)

3.  Numerous bugs encountered.  From non-destroyable enemies to falling out of the world.  (Not sure about Grineer side but I encoutered multiple missions I could not complete because of enemy rollers bugging out.  How is it fair that I should spend twice the time running missions because you guys haven't figured out all the bugs.)

4.  Someone manually changed the results of 4 missions?  You would think that you guys might start spending more on security, competent programmers and looking for bugs than whipping out as many items as you can as fast as you can.

What do we deserve?  Well thats up to you DE but I think everyone who ran 25 runs or more should get the pistol.  You need to make this right though, do not pretend this event went according to plan.  

Hey everyone if you see something I didn't add then post it on here.  This is two events in a row that have been royally screwed because it would seem DE simply didn't take the time it should have.  If you feel the same please vote this post up.

Edited by MisterUnstable