Kuva Ripkas

Hey there. I just took a look at the ripkas again and thought it would be awesome if we got a kuva version of the ripkas from leeches. Feels pretty awesome when I saw enemies in half , but they are a little weak compared to other weapons , so getting a kuva version at some point with a few improved stats and better looks would be nice , especially since leeches drop only one kuva melee weapon if I'm right. Besides , who doesn't want to murder hordes of enemies with chainsaws ? :))

• Like 13

1️⃣1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣...

💯

• 3 months later...

Kuva Ripkas could have a heavy attack that is unique. Spins around like that one stance attack regular ripkas has.

But holding heavy attack could keep the spin going and you get dizzy if you hold it too long, like that Cleaving Whirlwind move.

Edited by Redfeather75

On 2021-04-22 at 12:42 PM, Tiltskillet said:

1️⃣1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣...

💯

Amateurs…give me the Ghoul Wetsaw they’ve been teasing and make it Kuva ta Boot.

I’m kidding of course…or am I?

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Silverback73 said:

Amateurs…give me the Ghoul Wetsaw they’ve been teasing and make it Kuva ta Boot.

I’m kidding of course…or am I?

I'd be a lot more excited for a Ripkas variant.  Ghoul saw...meh.  I'm sure it will be entertaining, but honestly I was more hyped -before- they did the animation sneak peek.  Just a little cute for my taste.