Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

sevagoth shadow appearance visual bug

GoDeAtErET

sevagoth shadow is not showing the correct emissive colour for attachment of starting from slot c. fashion on slot A and B works fine but slot C doesn't show the correct ephemera emissive colour. as shown in the image the emissive for the eros wing ephemera is suppose to be orange but the visual shows blue colour pls fic ASAP thank youRBXnKZh.png

On a semi-related note, the Shadow's abilities ignore Sevagoth's Secondary Energy tints entirely.

EDIT: Having tested for a little bit, it seems there's a bit of lag for the Shadow picking up what color is being used. For instance, my Sevagoth's slot A has a Red Primary Energy tint while slot B has Black Primary Energy; I was playing with B active for a mission or two, swapped to another frame, went to the Simulacrum and pulled out Sevagoth (which then defaults to slot A) and the Shadow was still using Black energy even though my Sevagoth had Red. I returned to my Orbiter and swapped between slots a few times, the Shadow changed to Red energy but then refused to swap to Black when my Sevagoth did.

Emissive and energy are 2 different things.

the blue energy coming off the wings is from the energy slot. Which is not accessible to the player, but technically exists. If you want to alter the energy color of an ephemera you have to change the energy on Sevagoth, copy frame colors on Shadow, then copy main colors on Shadows appearance tab.

Yes this needs to be fixed.

unfortunately i'm not sure if you are saying is correct but my energy colour on sevagoth himself and his appearance energy has always been a colour of fire. as you can see colour on my warframe energy and emissive is orange but on the shadow itself the colour is showing blue energy. DE pls fix this. it only happens in slot C and below on sevagoth's shadow as you can see A (red orange emissive in attachments for vengeful flame ephemera)and B(orange yellow emissive in attachment for vengeful charge ephemera) has no problem. this only happens in Slot C and below where any emissive colour for ephemera doesn't change the colour to the 1 I set. DE PLS FIX IT ASAP PLSSSSS :) thank you in advance :)SZBVLnx.pngcFNxQtX.pngRBXnKZh.png7J8QKKJ.png

Archived