Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.7

[DE]Megan

vor 11 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed the Feasting Hamster Glyph being stretched vertically.

Oh nice. A Glyph needs a fix. But Moa Nychus head not?! Really... A glyph... that not everyone has. Compared to a companion. The glyph is of course very important ... I am disappointed.

Spoiler

gsSYi7y.jpg

The Forward Artillery weapon swapping mechanic has been given its aforementioned support functionality! When pressing (F) to ‘Switch Weapon’, you can now use the Turret Armaments while in the Forward Artillery seat! This functionality has been given a proper UI pass as well as sounds.

I would rather (F) be used to switch between Pilot position and Forward Artillery position, should the destination be available and not occupied by another player or crew member.

In fact, I would have preferred this to be the Rank 10 Gunner bonus, instead of a +20% heat accruement demerit for a 3 second aimbot behavior that I do not want.

What magical sequence of events do you need to engage in order to get the Forward Artillery to swap weapons?  I have tried literally EVERYTHING, from changing my key bindings to defaults and all the way back to my custom settings and NOTHING will work.  All it ever does is fire the normal laser

Just a thought... if the artillery seat can change from artillery to guns, could not the pilot seat change from guns to artillery? Asking for those of us whose pilots never line us up with the things we want to pew-pew, leading to lots of seat-switching or crew reassignments.

Still no update for controller... lvl 9 Gunnery is hell to use, still unable to delete ability menu from railjack mapping, no "use selected ability" control, maneuvers are hell too, there is still only one action that is called "move down/dodge/blink" which is not that much accurate now that blink is on double tap on move up... Necramech without ability menu is impossible to get out as we cannot select operator as an ability, archwing is bugged af too with ability menu overriding the mapping (archwing may need its own tab for controllers)
Please do something, you want the game on consoles too, take care of controller and stop being too much K+M focused.

And Sevagoth's 3rd ability should fill the well too on kills, because in Warframe, enemies are not often staying alive 1s or more in melee range, the drain is useless.

就在剛剛 打了30分鐘的赤毒生存中 來了這個更新 主機離開遊戲之後 一個提示畫面

需要我們離開遊戲以執行更新 之後 這30分鐘的赤毒生存 物資 材料 獎勵 就這樣沒了

"請待在你的遊戲裡" 我很乖的待在遊戲裡 結果 ????

31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Forward Artillery weapon swapping mechanic has been given its aforementioned support functionality! When pressing (F) to ‘Switch Weapon’, you can now use the Turret Armaments while in the Forward Artillery seat! This functionality has been given a proper UI pass as well as sounds.

Am i doing something wrong, tested this in free roam and it doesn't switch. I pressed F in the dome charge gun seat, still on forward artillery

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Lavos' armbands blocking view while aiming down sights with wrist mounted secondary weapons (Epitaph notably).

Can you please make this a toggle, personally speaking seeing my arm/shoulder armor vanish into thin air whenever I aim down sights is distracting and doesn't look good. I never had an issue with the way it was before. Couldn't we have just adjusted the camera or FOV on those weapons instead? It looks incredibly weird on Lavos, it even happens when he aims down sights with primary weapons.

Spoiler

536cbbab510ebb8ddfc99f2a359c39ba.gif

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• The Forward Artillery weapon swapping mechanic has been given its aforementioned support functionality! When pressing (F) to ‘Switch Weapon’, you can now use the Turret Armaments while in the Forward Artillery seat! This functionality has been given a proper UI pass as well as sounds

this hot fix just stole my zekti photor from main gun and replaced it with a base model apoc not only that it removed it from my inv completly pls fix that 

for the million time ... please fix the ''we can't see other people in dojo or relays'' , but first please fix the '' UDP '' problem which exist in the previous hotfix , it was normal till you did that hotfix which - i think - banned the egyptian people from joining in squads , and there is another issue , we can't see people in dojo or relays , and that issue exist in many countries not only egypt , so please ... the '' we can't see people in dojo or relays '' issue have existed for more than 15 days and we need to open vpn everytime we do a trade ... and that might get us banned ... and now we have the UDP problem that existed 2 or 3 days ago , in the previous hotfix , now we cant trade unless we opened vpn and i think if we opened vpn several times , the game will ban the user like any other games , and now we cant enter squads or play online anymore ... a whole country cant play the game and this country is egypt ... for the ten or eleven ... i dont know how many time i talked about this problem and you guys keep ignoring it ... please fix the '' UDP '' issue and the vpn thing ...

Archived