Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.7

[DE]Megan

Thank you so much for the hotfix!

41 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sevagoth Change:

• Sevagoth’s Gloom Energy cost is now prevented from increasing to 1.5 per enemy as the radius grows, and drain is capped at a maximum of 10 enemies.

• As indicated by previous patch notes this was intended for Hotfix 30.0.6 but it just missed the build!

Still need to test this out more thoroughly but I like this change a lot. Now I don't have to dedicate my entire build solely for Efficiency and just run Primed Flow. ^^

Thank you for getting this out quick, too. :)

43 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added updated wrist-mounted weapon animations (ie Gammacor, Epitaph, Atomos, etc).

• Also fixes weird wrist angled animations. 

Thank you for the updates on these animations, but now might be a good time to address an animation bug on ANOTHER wrist mounted weapon that seemed to miss this update: the Staticor.

Upon firing the Staticor multiple times, it will ONLY show the animation for firing the overhead shot and not the underhead shot. It doesn't impact gameplay, but it looks extremely weird to fire the weapon when doing so, and makes the Warframe jerk around a lot. This also applies to the charge shot of the weapon as well, playing the animation for a single overhead shot instead of both firing at the same time.

I wanted to bring it up here since this hasn't been fixed for awhile now, and considering the animations for wrist-mounted weapons were updated, I'm surprised the Staticor wasn't looked at. If you get the chance, could you take a look at fixing this, I'd love to be able to have my space ninja fire ki-blasts at the enemy. :')

53 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.7

Changes:

• Added the option for players to start the Jackal/Razorback boss fight after 30 seconds if no other players reach them.

• The Epitaph Blueprint is now tradeable.

• Added updated wrist-mounted weapon animations (ie Gammacor, Epitaph, Atomos, etc).

• Also fixes weird wrist angled animations. 

• The Hydroid statue in the Larunda Relay now reacts with Mastery Rank 30 Blessings! For those who don’t know, when Blessing in the appropriate Relay the statue changes to reflect your current Warframe!

Sevagoth Change:

• Sevagoth’s Gloom Energy cost is now prevented from increasing to 1.5 per enemy as the radius grows, and drain is capped at a maximum of 10 enemies.

• As indicated by previous patch notes this was intended for Hotfix 30.0.6 but it just missed the build!

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• The Forward Artillery weapon swapping mechanic has been given its aforementioned support functionality! When pressing (F) to ‘Switch Weapon’, you can now use the Turret Armaments while in the Forward Artillery seat! This functionality has been given a proper UI pass as well as sounds.

• Fixed a crash when a Client joins a Railjack mission while the current players are on-board the Corpus Capital Ship.

• Fixed a crash if Void Sinks triggered too early.

• Fixed Clients becoming stuck in the loading screen if a Host migration occurred when other players were in Archwing, Necramech, and Operator mode. 

• Fixed Clients joining a Void Storm in progress being prompted to select a Lith Relic for a Neptune Void Storm instead of a Neo Relic.

• Fixed Crew Appearance weapon Skin choices not saving. 

• Fixed a script error when using an ‘On Call’ Crew member.

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash that could occur when abruptly leaving a mission with Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead active.

• Fixed only traveling 50% of the intended distance when casting Hydroids Tidal Surge with Fire Walker active (via Helminth Subsume and in place of Undertow).

• Fixed Hydroid’s Tentacle Swarm timer disappearing when casting Tentacle Swarm then Transferring to the Operator.

• Fixed Lavos' armbands blocking view while aiming down sights with wrist mounted secondary weapons (Epitaph notably).

• Fixed cases where the Relay Blessing UI did not appear for some players.

• Fixed Archwing Quest transmissions being out of sync when progressing through the final stage of the Quest too fast.

• Fixed incorrect instructions and in-mission hints during the Archwing Quest.

• Fixed in-mission hints during the Archwing Quest not swapping between mouse/keyboard and controller.

• Fixed misaligned Kuva Lich Chest Armor on Atlas Prime and Atlas Karst. 

• Fixed the Feasting Hamster Glyph being stretched vertically.

• Fixed script errors that could occur if you killed a Battalyst mid-disco.

• Fixed a harmless script error that could occur when killing a Mitosid.

• Fixed a harmless script error if the Bailiff Defector was killed in the Gift of the Lotus Defense alert.

• Fixed a script error that could break your HUD.

• Fixed a harmless script error that could occur during certain Eidolon Bounties when something died from a level hazard.

• Fixed a harmless script error that could occur if you left the Cambion Drift and returned to the Necralisk right when Vome or Fass was emerging.

Could you fix the port bug?

because it's get worse every hotfix

Still getting stuck in the Archwing Slingshot an unreasonable amount of the time. I've had to completely stop using the feature to avoid being a drag on my squad in multiplayer or not being able to complete missions in singleplayer. I know I'm not the only one having this issue, too. Please fix this, I miss being able to launch myself into crewships.

1 hour ago, deadepic1 said:

PLEASE  fix firewall UDP PORT  that happen at hotfix 30.0.0.6   we cant play with other we cant trade we cant do any thing PLEASE

THIS, 100% THIS!!!! it's really frustrating when the devs aren't even acknowledging the problem even though we've got loads of threads up about it in the forums.

Another hotfix, another disappointed sigh as I see this is ignored yet again.

The enthusiasm towards the new content is appreciated, but please don't forget stuff you've already given us and that shouldn't be broken in the first place.

22 minutes ago, osaid_98 said:

THIS, 100% THIS!!!! it's really frustrating when the devs aren't even acknowledging the problem even though we've got loads of threads up about it in the forums.

i was hoping this HotFix would fix it, since last one caused it... but no, stupid stuff is more important

3rd day in a row playing in single player mode BECAUSE OF THE PORT ISSUE U ADDED IN 30.0.6 ffs literally chat is the only multiplayer feature working ....

How about u fix multiplayer issues then fix the decoration and glyphs issues some other time? YOU TURNED A MULTIPLAYER GAME TO A SINGLE PLAYER GAME FOR A LOAD OF PLAYERS WITH 1 HOTFIX!!!

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• The Forward Artillery weapon swapping mechanic has been given its aforementioned support functionality! When pressing (F) to ‘Switch Weapon’, you can now use the Turret Armaments while in the Forward Artillery seat! This functionality has been given a proper UI pass as well as sounds.

we asked for the opposite of this!!!!

let us use FA on pilot seat!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Forward Artillery weapon swapping mechanic has been given its aforementioned support functionality! When pressing (F) to ‘Switch Weapon’, you can now use the Turret Armaments while in the Forward Artillery seat! This functionality has been given a proper UI pass as well as sounds.

How about Pilot seat ? We need access to forward artillery weapon as pilots for faster solo play ! thanks for the fixes anyway

Archived