Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.7

[DE]Megan

9 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Thank you for making the Epitaph Bp tradeable.

Any news on the future of void storm missions? They really need a buff to be worth it.
And the grineer one need an increased corrupted/ reactant spawn, otherwise you can't open relic in 75% of all runs.

And can we have a talk/workshop about how you decide which WF to unvault? Many expected Loki and not Chroma:

The Loki/Mag pack comes around about every 6 months just like the Ember/Frost pack does.  You probably missed it due to bad timing, but I know of many people that are in the same boat missing Loki prime as one of their last missing frames.

12 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

And the grineer one need an increased corrupted/ reactant spawn, otherwise you can't open relic in 75% of all runs.

How is that possible? I have not run that many about 20-30 missions and I always get 10 out of 10 in the first few mob groups. I play solo and have played on Earth, Saturn and Void.

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Sevagoth’s Gloom Energy cost is now prevented from increasing to 1.5 per enemy as the radius grows, and drain is capped at a maximum of 10 enemies.

Very good. I reinstate what I said to soon last time. It's not everything that was on my list of desires for him, but it's more than I was expecting. Thanks again. He'll be worth an umbra forma now when his prime releases, or when I finish getting them for all the primes that still need them on my list.

5 hours ago, viperbjw2 said:

The Loki/Mag pack comes around about every 6 months just like the Ember/Frost pack does.  You probably missed it due to bad timing, but I know of many people that are in the same boat missing Loki prime as one of their last missing frames.

Loki was last available April 30 - July 2, 2019.  Mag was last available Nov 13, 2018 - January 29, 2019.  Both much longer than 6 months ago, and not even together like you imply (Loki with Volt/Odonata/Bo/Wyrm and Mag with Nova/Dakra/Boar/Soma/Vasto).

So trying to farm my second Sevagoth after this patch.  Don't know what changed since a few days ago but when you are solo the void storms one shot kill you now.  Doesn't matter if you set to solo or if no one joins your squad.  Repeated insta deaths from full health/shields.  Guess all the storms spawn on the single player since there are no other players and the damage is just over the top.  Did no see the issue with multiple players in mission.  Did still seem to loose shields instantly quite frequently.

Filigree (sp?) Prime orbiter decoration covers the news section, making it hard to read what's behind it. Not sure how long this has been going for, though I don't remember this being a thing from before the Railjack rework at least.

X1Lv0Qq.jpg

Thank you for the fixes. Can we expect one on transference and Excalibur Umbra anytime soon? As it stands now, after transfering in from operator to frame you get teleported to Excalibur Umbra's position instead of the frame teleporting to the operator's position. This makes the frame and using Void Dash with it unplayable in public runs, where it happens.

Thanks for the fix.

Can I suggest that the energy consumption costs on Grendel gets a similar balance pass as Sevagoth? It is a recurring theme in Warframe feedback sub-forum which I hope has been noticed by now :)

2 hours ago, Doomelf said:

Thank you for the fixes. Can we expect one on transference and Excalibur Umbra anytime soon? As it stands now, after transfering in from operator to frame you get teleported to Excalibur Umbra's position instead of the frame teleporting to the operator's position. This makes the frame and using Void Dash with it unplayable in public runs, where it happens.

It also happens with Shadow back to Sevagoth, as well as Mech death (which may be intended but sucks none the less).

On 2021-04-22 at 1:58 PM, [DE]Megan said:

The Hydroid statue in the Larunda Relay now reacts with Mastery Rank 30 Blessings! For those who don’t know, when Blessing in the appropriate Relay the statue changes to reflect your current Warframe!

The statue is very off center, clips with attachments and doesn't use colors properly.

58E45497BAF5BA1C1F94404C34C2C9537F35E00D

Archived