General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Railjack mod causing stats to drop

(XBOX)Mr Fatebringer

I just replaced an unranked quicklock with a max rank one and my railjacks armor , engine boost , hull , shield and shield recharge all were affected negatively. I then slotted a maxed revo reducer then maxed ripload and overloaded and they all had same reaction where my stats tanked.I can’t imagine that’s working as intended. 

• 1 month later...
On 2021-04-22 at 7:36 PM, (XBOX)Mr Fatebringer said:

I just replaced an unranked quicklock with a max rank one and my railjacks armor , engine boost , hull , shield and shield recharge all were affected negatively. I then slotted a maxed revo reducer then maxed ripload and overloaded and they all had same reaction where my stats tanked.I can’t imagine that’s working as intended. 

This is because the higher you rank a mod and then equip it the lower the stats not a bug it’s part of the game higher ranked mod lower stats for certain things higher for others same for weapons say I had a mod that increased status chance then unequipped that status chance mod for an an attack speed one it would lower that stat to what it was originally. 

Archived