Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Save the Date: TennoCon 2021

[DE]Helen

23 minutes ago, Koiberry said:

Am I reading this correctly? You're locking Baros inventory behind a pay wall this year? If so, that is extremely disappointing, I expected better of you. 

Yes, it's the Tennocon Baro. with his ENTIRE inventory, not the handful of scraps he usually brings. Tennocon Baro is for tennocon participants (digital or physical). it's been that way ever since the first tennocon.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Didgitalpunk said:

Awww, no EU store? really? again? I don't want to pay outrageous import fees like last year 😭
You guys don't even separate the digital side of the purchase from the physical side on the shipping manifest, so all non-American buyers end up paying import fees on everything on the order, regardless of if it's a glyph, armor, and cosmetic in game items, or the actual physical stuff like the T-shirt or other bits and bobs.
Please, fix this!

I was gonna post something along the lines of this comment. Getting this stuff in Europe means paying import fees on the declared value of the package (fair enough), and then processing fees (13 euro here,) on top of that (/sigh). Having the declared value be the bundle's instead of just the merch pack's was ... frustrating.

This year I'll probably just stick to the digital pack.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, __jag__ said:

I was gonna post something along the lines of this comment. Getting this stuff in Europe means paying import fees on the declared value of the package (fair enough), and then processing fees (13 euro here,) on top of that (/sigh). Having the declared value be the bundle's instead of just the merch pack's was ... frustrating.

This year I'll probably just stick to the digital pack.

I remember when I bought the 5 year anniversary t-shirt and I had to pay double price because of the import fees... :(

2 hours ago, Pegasus7th said:

Did you set wrong currency in Epic Store for Thai Baht?
TENNOCON 2021 DIGITAL PACK price is 24.99 Baht < 1 US Dollar

I'm guessing all Southeast Asian Epic Store sells for 24.99 [your country's currency]

19 hours ago, Joezone619 said:

With how poorly the updates have been lately... I am not looking forward to this year's tennocon.

They don't feel guilty about letting us down. 

We are so tired of boring hype.

Edited by pigfard
  • Like 2

Will we also get another reward like we got a Hydroid Prime and a Athodai last time for watching the stream?

or was that a different thing, I can’t remember 😅😂🤣

Edited by KRR15H

23 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Console Tenno: get the TennoCon 2021 Digital Pack through your platform of choice and receive an automatic discount of $5 on the TennoCon 2021 Merch Pack when you check-out through Shopify with a linked Warframe account!

Hello, I tried to do this, and apparently I was told by customer support that the Merch pack isn't eligible for a discount, even when you bought the digital pack already?

What's the issue?  I just want my discount, even if it's $5 USD.  

• Like 1

vor 22 Stunden schrieb Didgitalpunk:

Yes, it's the Tennocon Baro. with his ENTIRE inventory, not the handful of scraps he usually brings. Tennocon Baro is for tennocon participants (digital or physical). it's been that way ever since the first tennocon.

I know it's his full inventory that's why I was looking forward to it. I mean I guess my memory could be completely wrong but I don't remember paying over $20 to access it last year? If I did well I suppose then I'm not just disappointed in de but also myself. 

• Like 1

On 2021-04-23 at 4:38 PM, Koiberry said:

I know it's his full inventory that's why I was looking forward to it. I mean I guess my memory could be completely wrong but I don't remember paying over $20 to access it last year? If I did well I suppose then I'm not just disappointed in de but also myself. 

Your memory is completely wrong if you don't remember paying for it.

2020: https://www.warframe.com/news/tennocon-2020-packs-available-now

2019: https://www.warframe.com/news/tennocon-2019-digital-packs-on-sale

2018: https://www.warframe.com/news/tennocon-2018-digital-pack-available-now

2017: https://www.warframe.com/news/tennocon-digital-pack-pre-orders

You've been playing since 2015 according to your profile. It's quite odd that the Baro relay not being free is news for you considering how much DE advertise it as part of the digital pack.

• Like 1

On 2021-04-23 at 8:38 PM, Koiberry said:

You might be remembering that normal Baro came at the same time as Tenno-con Baro was there and that Tenno-con Baro came twice thus you could access him if you had the ticket from the pace both times?

@[DE]Helen, I have a quick question regarding the TennoCon 2021 badge; Is there any way to write someone else's name on it if you're getting it for someone else?

I was about to order it for my Fiancee back home, but I don't know if the badge would wind up having my name (Or in-game name?) basically written onto the design or not. I was hoping I could get her one with her name on it instead :)

• Any clarity on that would really help! As soon as you have time.

Unless anyone else has seen a way to do that?

Edit (05-12-2021): I just heard back from Support earlier this morning; Apparently the Merch Pack Badges arrive blank; They are designed so that people can write their own Alias on there with a Sharpie marker! I think that's a pretty neat idea.

Edited by (NSW)Gamer-Steve
I wanted to mention that I heard back from Support earlier today, a bit more than a week after I submitted a Ticket. Understandably, there's been a lot of various tickets coming in, so it was worth the wait :)

On 2021-05-08 at 5:19 AM, LrdZane42 said:

I am a small time streamer I am not a warframe creator or close to it but is it ok to stream My con experience or is that limited to warframe partners?

I think you should have no problem mate, the stream is a free media so everybody can watch it directly, but its always cool to hear what your favorite streamer have in mind and his reaction to it all. So I think that you will have not problem with it. :) (Still not a DE staff member so I can't say for sure)

On 2021-04-22 at 8:40 PM, [DE]Helen said:

WARFRAME ART & COSPLAY SUBMISSIONS

Show off your creative side during the TennoCon 2021 Community Art Show and Cosplay Contest! Submit your Warframe-themed art or Warframe cosplay for a chance to be featured during the event. All original artwork submissions are welcome, and for the first time ever, pet cosplays will also be accepted. All talented Tenno artists (and their Companions) are invited to submit! All submissions must be received no later than 11:59 EST on June 10th, 2021 to be considered.

Do the artworks for the submission need to be freshly made for the Art Show, or could they be even already existing fan arts?
Also, a friend of mine read somewhere that artists need to provide at least 1-2 in-progress of their works. Is this confirmed? If so, are those WIPs to be included in the submissions or can be simply posted online (example.: Reddit or Twitter)?  🤔

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...