Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are your thoughts on the Chroma Prime Accessories?

-Vahagn-

What are your thoughts on the Impetus Prime Syandana and Imugi Prime Armor? Do you like them or think they look ugly?

Me personally I love the Syandana but I feel the armor set will only work with bulky Warframes. Though I do love the knight aesthetic and the leg armor looks amazing.

6461cfa95abcc5a61d1d8ddc303c1825.jpg

i like em, especially the syndana, i like the smaller more interesting / tasteful syndanas, never been a fan of the huge ones that hide the frame but a big fan of the smaller ones that compliment / accent them.

armor is big but that can work, even on smaller frames, sometimes breaking up their look or bulking out their shoulders looks great, as some frames have tiny / very rounded shoulders and large armor pieces can look very good on them. 

Hi there @WH1735S0W^^

I personally really like to use the Syandana. It is slim, noble & fancy. Imo it works great with all kind of Warframes if you don't want to make a huge "look at my back, LOOK AT IT!"-fuss about it.

As for the armor:
I use the leg armor quite frequently. They work very well with some Warframes & in combination with other prime-armor, specially if you want to go more "spiky". The shoulder armor is, you already said it, a little bit...bulky. Oh and I never use the chest-piece. Not my type of style tbh.

Here some Screenshots so you can get a tiny impression on how the armor looks ingame (just in case^^)

Spoiler

spiky leg-armor on little-Mag:
unknown.png

bulky shoulder-armor on huge-Nidus:
ApplicationFrameHost_A2dRW3qzZM.png

stylish Syandana on Dex-Rhino:

unknown.png

Also a fitting Syandana for Garuda, since she already has some similar stuff on her^^
unknown.png

44 minutes ago, Fabpsi said:

Here some Screenshots so you can get a tiny impression on how the armor looks ingame (just in case^^)

Thanks man, wow those look amazing. Love the mag fashion frame.

30 minutes ago, Dunkelheit said:

Damn this thread, now I have to buy this stuff 🤬

My friend, fashion is danger.

2 hours ago, WH1735S0W said:

What are your thoughts on the Impetus Prime Syandana and Imugi Prime Armor? Do you like them or think they look ugly?

Me personally I love the Syandana but I feel the armor set will only work with bulky Warframes. Though I do love the knight aesthetic and the leg armor looks amazing.

With the exception of the chest piece, the rest i love, especially the shoulders and leg parts which i use a lot on many frames as they give a great edgy look for frames with sharp or pointy tips. <3

Spoiler

7rhs9XN.jpg

Personally, I like the syandana, and the armor looks pretty good, apart from the chest piece. I don't really own a lot of armor and such though; I don't get too into fashionframe and don't usually have the money/plat to spend on cosmetics. I do wish I could just buy that syandana though; looks so good.

11 hours ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

God damn it, I would've paid double for those. On certain frames they're just TOO good looking. 

I hope people can pick them up bc I'd like to see them on others as well. 😊 

Well that's it, you sold me, I am gonna garb the accessories pack.

RIP my wallet.

Archived