Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So.... What's your journey?

Jarriaga

12 minutes ago, ZeroZeta00 said:

The page does generate my statistics, but I can't get the download link to work at all on any of my device, I've tried to use different browsers and switch between my WiFi and mobile network but none of them works... how do DE even makes bug outside of the game.(where should I actually report this to DE btw?)

I just posted mine on discord then copied the image link

6 minutes ago, nslay said:

No nifty smart screenshot functionality in Chrome or Safari? The Firefox screenshot tool is aware of the webpage structure/elements... super useful to get specific complicated/compound things off the page (even if they're collectively larger than your screen!).

👍👍

will try Firefox in a bit later, cheers m8

Well that's neat I suppose. Kinda wish there were percentages for the frames to show the POWERGAP between Nidus and the others, as he's sitting at 60% usage versus the 5% the other two have.  And Friendship ended with Gram, now Caustacyst is my Best Friend, but that'll take a hot minute to cycle out.  

20 minutes ago, BetaNoire said:

Theres some things I dont understand 

2PZAHmq.png

The graphic says 13 days. But Steam has 49 days 

EZxoiiw.jpg

Steam shows total in game time while your journey is the same as stats from your profile which only uses time spent in missions. 

Oh man so nostalgic, nearly 5 years now.

FKT60FK.png

I used the simulor so much in early days, i doubt it can ever be dethroned ,new primaries tend to rotate quite often but i havent used the simulor in years though, same with the vaykor marelok and hirudo.

I am surprised that i have been MR 30 for 9% of the time i have played , it doesnt quite feel right as i have been playing very little recently and i havent been MR 30 for too long (then again the pandemic has let me stay at home and play a lot more).

Oh equinox, how i wish you get some new polish soon so you dont mock me from your pedestal.

My melee is probably a zaw (cyath machete) now though, but i assume the stats dont pick modulars.

Edit: Yup , my most used melee is actually a plague kripath , the secondary is a rattleguts kitgun (which also happens to be most used primary?) i assume theya rent mentioning modulars cause it screws their logic..

Sometimes I feel like such a casual comparing myself to others lol, but I have not only had to take breaks over the years, but I've had a lot of time where I was simply too busy to play much, and I always believe you should chill and play at your own pace. If your pace is do everything then do it all, if your pace is chiller take your time and do what you want when you want, and whatever in between. My three favorite warframes are no surprise though, I already knew that, anyone whose read my posts probably already knows that lol. 

warframe8th-stats.png

warframe8th-stats-1.png

Finally got this frelling thing to link. What can I say? Shield Maiden is bae ❤ This girl likes her girl frames 🤭

It's mostly right. Only been mr 30 for 2 months though, and my most used melee by far is my Mewan Zaw that I called Excalipoor for lols

h11wTgG.png

I am.... kinda amazed by this. Half these stats are completely off.

Nyx, my most played Frame? I haven't actively used her since... what... MR6? It's been years!

Then again, based on these stats, it seem that I'm the kind of player who takes his time but gets stuff done. Like, I can keep up with everyone else just fine.

warframe_stats.png

I took a 5 year or so hiatus not too terribly long after starting because my computer couldn't handle it, thus the 69% MR2 metric. Glad I returned though.

This all seems to track. I haven't used the Arca Plasmor extensively in a long time, but I used it so much once I could unlock it. 

Archived