Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So.... What's your journey?

Jarriaga

Hahaha, I love my fav weapons list. A blast from the past for sure, same as Rhino being on the list at all. Apparently this is what happens if you constantly lvl new weapons and have yet to really find tools you massively connect with.

Zephyr Prime was my first prime, I've always liked playing her and the bird aesthetic is me :)

Toxsinon_WFstats.png

Happy birthday Warframe!!!!

canvas.png

It's been a hell of a ride :D. Though the Fulmin should have been replaced for the Kuva Drakgoon there, it did carry me through the star chart back then.

(I use Nekros for fighting and not farming, i sware xD) Also that update time, i'm such a nub comparing to others :3

Thank you for the fun times! And may we enjoy many more.

<3

The stats page is basically the top mundane info you get from your profile page. Not really a journey. If you look at my top frames you'd think I was a Saryn main, even though I haven't touched the frame in half a year.

I'd be more interested to see an actual journey on what you used when. According to this stats page the Aksomati (not prime) is my most used secondary. I guess that's true, but I haven't touched that in forever either. What I see there doesn't reflect anything that I personally recognize.

Archived