Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So.... What's your journey?

Jarriaga

xpzMw08.png

Mag was my starter and I have no idea how long I must have played her, but even for as long as I've had all the other frames, I've still played with her more than any other frame.  ow!  Time well spent, though!

It's interesting to see Limbo still up there in 3rd.  At some point I hit a wall where I was unable to survive in missions, and Limbo solved that for me.  Even if a mission felt extremely difficult for me, I could bring Limbo and feel like I wasn't just dead weight.  This was before he could stop time, and I would focus on reviving other players (this was needed much more often back then) and giving them energy.  This kept me afloat until I finally earned my Nova, who became my main for years with her ability to slow enemies to a crawl, giving me the survivability I needed.

Random journey memory: does anyone remember starting the game and actually using cover while slowly picking off Grineer?  I don't remember how long it took before I saw other Tenno zipping through levels with acrobatic jumps, and me just being "oh wow, how do I do that?"

I also suppose I should give a shout-out to Brozime; his helpful videos are a huge part of why I was finally able to learn to play this game at a higher level.  And of course, everyone who has contributed to the wiki!  And finally, DE, you know I can't forget about you! (coincidentally, I actually just found the in-game credits last night!)

Happy Anniversary, Tenno!

nostalgiaframe.png?width=793&height=442
Hmm, I wonder why the date displays differently than others?
Mostly accurate but would probably be zenith, lex, and hirudo now. I'm really surprised volt managed to stay so high up despite the fact I haven't used him much since first clearing Ceres.
A happy aniversary to warframe, hoping for many more years of good fun

To all the people who claim the game is dying, I give you a whole bunch of exhibit A's to the contrary. 

Like, just go over this thread, and see all these enthusiastic players with a whole bunch of actual days in game played time, and notice how so many of them are from 2018-2019 onward. 

Dying my posterior. The game is thriving, and continues to add more and more new players who get into the game and take it all the way. 

33 minutes ago, Tuli_Donitsi said:

0I6zFOA.png

I still refuse to belive Akzani being the most used secondary. I can't belive it to this day

The algorithm is a little screwy. 

I haven't used the regular Kronen since like 2015, but it still shows as my most used. I spammed it a lot early on as a young tenno, and you have to have continuous useage of something else for a long time to dethrone something that was spammed for a while without pause, in my later game years I used Jat Kittag quite a lot, but I broke it up with other weapon use a lot so it wasn't enough to dethrone the Kronen. 

Some of these stats, with context, just mean at one point, you spammed that weapon a lot. Some of us haven't used the things showing up as most used in literal years. 

19 hours ago, -Francesco.pe said:

Lmao i haven't used the Ignis Wraith since U21

ym9cU4n.png

And I haven't used anything on this image in years pepehands

Except maybe amprex a very little bit. Dual ether always makes me chuckle because ever since I ditched it back then, I wouldn't even know it exists unless i see it on my stats page

Also rip immortal valkyr, glad i found this game when it was still a thing

And I'm also glad that I got relatively rookie numbers ITT

Screenshot-20210424-134645.png

22 hours ago, Zaniel_Aus said:

Some of these stats are whack, people who started playing like 2 years ago and have almost a year in game time. Am concerned for people's health.

I leave my console on in game a lot so I can read clan/alliance chats etc. So ppls time in game could be 40% or more afk and not in mission time. Just putting that out there.

1 hour ago, Azamagon said:

Huh, Latron P and Akstiletto STILL showing up as my main weapons after all this time huh? Interesting.

Ash (P) and Orthos P still sees regular use, so that makes sense at least

... Guess that Googledoc image didn't work >_>

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XsCgFvflU7oFoQ6gDVSaaZj_D81T8yP5/view?usp=sharing

Go back a page and I put a basic how too post a pic using discord.

Archived