Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So.... What's your journey?

Jarriaga

Hey, I did say many times in many threads that Loki was my dear starter (even though I don't use him as much nowadays), and that I love polearms (orthos prime and orthos as 2nd and 3rd, I believe).

And I haven't used Synoid Simulor in years, and my Lex was deleted once Aklex got released. So yeah... Pretty much outdated stats for the way I play today.

inHUsOZ.png

46% time spent in beta of the game. Aftet that I lvled to MR14 only to equip galatine prime and rivens. Hated being forced to level multiple weapons in order to wear the one I want. This is the reason why standard excalibur and gorgon are still in my top used stuff.

On MR14 I decided to collect everything and as you can see I spent only 15% of my time to go from 15-30 MR. Don't know why the diagram doesn't show MR29-30 for me, since I am 30 in game.

Additionally I have only 31 day of gameplay time in totall, comparing to people that post here its the lowest for MR30.

BGCIAAM.png

On 2021-04-23 at 8:01 AM, Zaniel_Aus said:

Some of these stats are whack, people who started playing like 2 years ago and have almost a year in game time. Am concerned for people's health.

It is kind of scary.

But I am also guilty of leaving the game on in the background just waiting for buyers while watching or doing chores. Nodding off at times is not too remote too with my very comfy chair.

1 minute ago, Alpha_Tango said:

It is kind of scary.

But I am also guilty of leaving the game on in the background just waiting for buyers while watching or doing chores. Nodding off at times is not too remote too with my very comfy chair.

But those are not timers in-game, those are timers IN-MISSION.

Its one of the reasons why people have huge amounts of time on Steam compared to in-game. Steam counts the moment you open the launcher. But Warframe itself only counts the time, not when you are in Orbiter/Dojo/HUB, but doing missions.

3 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

But those are not timers in-game, those are timers IN-MISSION.

Its one of the reasons why people have huge amounts of time on Steam compared to in-game. Steam counts the moment you open the launcher. But Warframe itself only counts the time, not when you are in Orbiter/Dojo/HUB, but doing missions.

Did not know that... I guess I need to cut down on my game time then.

On 2021-04-23 at 10:01 PM, Zaniel_Aus said:

Some of these stats are whack, people who started playing like 2 years ago and have almost a year in game time. Am concerned for people's health.

It's probably that Warframe is the only game they play regularly everyday. There are some people out there who are not willing to spend money on AAA games because reasons and rather they spend that money on F2P microtransactions. 

I'll take myself as an example. I only have 25 games in my steam library. I rarely have the motivation to drop my money on those new hot popular AAA games. Why? Because most of those games are one and done. I very rarely do re-playthroughs. Once I finish a game and know the story I will never touch the game again for a very long time. I view most of these games as "Interactive movies". So, in my eyes they are not worth the money. If I want to know the game's story I'll just watch game movies on youtube. I only buy new games when they are on huge sales, offers huge replayability value, or constantly in development aka Live Service games. 

Archived