So.... What's your journey?

Jarriaga

On 2021-04-23 at 10:01 PM, Zaniel_Aus said:

Some of these stats are whack, people who started playing like 2 years ago and have almost a year in game time. Am concerned for people's health.

It's probably that Warframe is the only game they play regularly everyday. There are some people out there who are not willing to spend money on AAA games because reasons and rather they spend that money on F2P microtransactions. 

I'll take myself as an example. I only have 25 games in my steam library. I rarely have the motivation to drop my money on those new hot popular AAA games. Why? Because most of those games are one and done. I very rarely do re-playthroughs. Once I finish a game and know the story I will never touch the game again for a very long time. I view most of these games as "Interactive movies". So, in my eyes they are not worth the money. If I want to know the game's story I'll just watch game movies on youtube. I only buy new games when they are on huge sales, offers huge replayability value, or constantly in development aka Live Service games. 

Edited by DrivaMain
  • Like 1

5JMjdjK.png

After excalibur starter I started switching frames so often, years weren't enough to push it down from top1. I leveled weapons with volt though, and old ember was...you know, old ember.

warframe8th_stats.png?width=1030&height=

Absolute consistency over all these years, I think my one hiatus was MR19 and that's why it is by itself for 8% (I think I was just content at MR15 at the time and just played). Haven't really used the Akstiletto's in a long time but I think I just had them on my class for like a year lol.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

IAMIpyF.png

I checked out the game 2014 and didn't like it and quit hence the long MR1 time. I came back like two years later and gave it another try and stuck with it. Ivara was the first frame I farmed for all by myself that wasn't a regular boss drop. I used her to play things I wasn't sure I could do solo. Inaros was my lazy phase. Hildryn is bae.

Supra Vandal to boost my energy economy because I didn't have Arcane Energize for a long time. Sonicor from my level 1 - 40 (starchart clearing, farming stuff) enemy days. Atterax, because I was a Beyblade.

Other stats: I guess, I played a lot since I don't really spend time in the game afk.

Edited by (PSN)Deeceem
  • Like 1