Jump to content

Screenshot binding


ShadowFume98

Recommended Posts

Since Warframe PC's default screenshot button is F6, I'm getting a lot of unnecessary screenshots when pressing F6 because I set F6 for 6th gear slot. Add screenshot button binding on option key binding so I can set it on "print screen" button on the keyboard, because a screenshot button makes more sense to be on print screen button than on any other key button.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You're getting screenshots? I rebound F6 to a gear item and seem to have lost my ability to take screenshots AT ALL :) Where do you find them?

With that said - absolutely agreed. Please, let us rebind the Screenshot key, DE. You keep asking us for F6 screenshots in bug report threads, be nice if you could let us actually take them. Why is that not a thing in the first place? It's a key. It should be rebindable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Steel_Rook said:

You're getting screenshots? I rebound F6 to a gear item and seem to have lost my ability to take screenshots AT ALL :) Where do you find them?

Ones from the game itself should appear in C:\Users\WINDOWSUSERNAME\Pictures\Warframe. That's the regular My Documents Pictures folder.

FWIW if you take Steam screenshots they should be in the \230410\screenshots folder under your Steam install.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

Ones from the game itself should appear in C:\Users\WINDOWSUSERNAME\Pictures\Warframe. That's the regular My Documents Pictures folder.

FWIW if you take Steam screenshots they should be in the \230410\screenshots folder under your Steam install.

Yup! Just checked, and I have only 4 screenshots from 2018 in the Pictures folder. I use F6 regularly, as it's my bind for the Tranq Rifle. Seems like in my case, key functionality was entirely overridden.

As to Steam screenshots - I typically find those through View -> Screenshots. I can never remember what bullS#&$ numerical name Steam has for its various games :) Annoyingly, they replaced the old much better screenshot viewer with some social media knockoff in the main Steam browser. Yuck! Seems to have un-spoilered my spoiler screenshots, too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Steel_Rook said:

Annoyingly, they replaced the old much better screenshot viewer with some social media knockoff in the main Steam browser.

Which is why I use my non MS picture viewer utility when I need to browse local shots.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...