General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Xoris heavy attacks not working and granum void not giving ALL rewards

(XBOX)ryanthewolf06

First, xoris heavy attacks not working.

I was (trying) to farm for Protea and for my surprise, i couldnt use my xoris heavy attacks to kill the specters or to liberate the Solaris United people to get more time.

Second, granum void not giving all rewards.

I think i did about 6 granum void "missions" and almost ALL of them had one or even TWO rewards missing. I dunno if it is visual, but that got me angry as all hell.

18 hours ago, (XBOX)ryanthewolf06 said:

First, xoris heavy attacks not working.

You mean the manual detonation didn't work? What buttons were you pressing?

To throw, you hold the Melee button, then detonate it with Secondary Fire / Heavy Attack.

Are you saying that's not working for you?

I was (trying) to farm for Protea

Just FYI, you don't need Xoris at all for this, just anything that can clear out the specters fast enough, e.g. Mesa or Octavia.

Second, granum void not giving all rewards.

I think i did about 6 granum void "missions" and almost ALL of them had one or even TWO rewards missing.

Most of the time, you're gonna get Endo / Credits from the Rotation A and B rewards,
these don't get their own entries in the Mission Summary screen, but get combined / hidden in the regular Endo / Credits entries.

Did you hover over those to see if there were any "Identified: X" additions?

On 2021-04-23 at 5:10 PM, NinjaZeku said:

You mean the manual detonation didn't work? What buttons were you pressing?

To throw, you hold the Melee button, then detonate it with Secondary Fire / Heavy Attack.

Are you saying that's not working for you?

They might have changed it then, didnt see any information on that, but i remember that the heavy attacks where used by pressing the secondary Button and only that, no need for anything else. And i was using the xoris Just in case i actually need more time.

Archived