Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Omen Overshadows The War... Dooms Day Is Coming!

Arlayn

A planet with no infested is a bad omen... All ye who supported in this war. Your efforts will all be in vain! The infested will come and reclaim what is belongs to THEM!!!

Jupiter will soon be home to the new Corpus gas cities...

You fought well for each location on Mars, but the infested are coming... they will come... they will devour, and reclaim all your efforts. All you can do is watch, and listen in horror as they come like a creeping damnation... Prepare yourselves... for Mars will soon be condemned to a fate worse then death...

A planet with no infested is a bad omen... All ye who supported in this war. Your efforts will all be in vain! The infested will come and reclaim what is belongs to THEM!!!

You fought well for each location on Mars, but the infested are coming... they will come... they will devour, and reclaim all your efforts. All you can do is watch, and listen in horror as they come like a creeping damnation... Prepare yourselves... for Mars will soon be condemned to a fate worse then death...

I know you are trying to imply impending doom, but I cannot help it, this sounds brilliant!

Hope you are correct...

A fate worse than death... Tenno executor, taking away all your gear because you didn't pay taxes.

But yes, I expect Infested. And I expect those Tenno Cryopods to be empty or the dudes getting so angry about millions dying for them, that they all turn into Stalkers.

Edited by ScorpDK

A fate worse than death... Tenno executor, taking away all your gear because you didn't pay taxes.

But yes, I expect Infested. And I expect those Tenno Cryopods to be empty or the dudes getting so angry about millions dying for them, that they all turn into Stalkers.

I LOVE IT!!!!!

Or the Tenno will now go and hunt down all the Tenno traitors who supported Corpus to kill our own people. That would be nice.

People don't seem to get that we had free reign as a neutral party to take whatever side benefited us the most. Whether that was limiting the Grineer's expansion or bolstering our own Tenno numbers, or just getting some free potatoes. No reason at all for there to be any conflict amongst us, except for the people who sided with Corpus and get the unfairly bad rewards.

This is not about which side you choose... THE INFESTED ARE COMING!!! Be wary, be alert... they will come... as the skies blacken with their winged fiends, their hordes swarm the planet like a termite infestation... the souls of the planet will be condemned to be one with the abomination! May the souls of the damned rest in peace...

The Infested are coming... be ready...

This is not about which side you choose... THE INFESTED ARE COMING!!! Be wary, be alert... they will come... as the skies blacken with their winged fiends, their hordes swarm the planet like a termite infestation... the souls of the planet will be condemned to be one with the abomination! May the souls of the damned rest in peace...

The Infested are coming... be ready...

And the Spess Muhreens !

Edited by fatpig84