Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Europa tileset really needs an overhaul.

Sawbuzz1

I think that the new Corpus tileset reworks are absolutely wonderful, amazing even. Corpus ships and the gas cities are glorious tilesets that incorporate cramped spaces with large open ones in a seamless fashion. So I must say, doing a mission on Europa absolutely throws me off. By god, the amount of times I've been confused by the maze of wrecked and ripped up steel bars and camouflaged holes attempting to get to the waypoint along with the monotone snow blanketing the path. It's my least favorite tileset by FAR. The transitions from cramped to large spaces are awful and the tunnels are a pain to spin jump around.  It also feels old. Really different from the other corpus tilesets. Could do with a nice makeover really. Doesn't have to be a complete overhaul, as that's probably too much and Europa really doesn't have much lore or gameplay significance as opposed to The Deadlock Protocol and Amalgam stuff. 

Thoughts?

I think if they implement the ice mine tileset that would be glorious perhaps with a deadlock mash up like the derelicts in venus proxima. But then... Love for the grineer! Everything about them feels more old and dumb. Enemy design, abilities, tileset.. They are really "meh" right now. 

Archived