Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Legendary" Bad luck

(PSN)zenhumphrey

I know some of you probably had way worse experiences than this but I just kinda wanna vent
So when octavia prime was released I farmed around 3 sets and sold it then took like 1 month break since I really needed it, my friend was also not playing at that time so when we finally decided to farm her parts a week ago we got every part except for the blueprint, my friend's internet connection is pretty bad so he disconnects when there's more than 2 people in the team which meant both of us had to farm without any other people, I thought this would turn out fine since we got a really good amount of void traces from farming sevagoth + the resource boosters from the mail.. Well 40+ radiant relics (combined) later and still nothing, sometimes we would get the relic after a few runs but sometimes we get it often, while the relic was dropping often the rewards would not drop the blueprint, I tried buying it on the market but no one seemed to be available to sell, I finally decided to try a 4 man team but my friend kept disconnecting and the other people with me just left maybe out of frustration and annoyance, I get that it's a "rare" drop and "it's just RNG bro/it's just bad luck" but in all my 4 years of playing this game this really is the most cursed prime farming I've ever done.

Mine was bullet dance.

The worst thing about it was because you can't just speedrun sabotage. nor put yourself in "autopilot grind mode". I had to actually keep all my senses open and pay attention at my map to look for the dam chests.

Took me about two months until i finally got it. 

1 hour ago, RazerXPrime said:

Wait... you farmed 4 Octavia sets and didn't keep one for yourself and now RNG is not in your favor? Wow, talk about punching yourself in the nuts.

Just another day when dealing with RNG drop tables. 

I have yet to see an Axi O5 drop, much less the blueprint. Granted, I haven't tried that hard, but it's been on the chore list for some time--and no drops. 

13 minutes ago, Sloan441 said:

I have yet to see an Axi O5 drop, much less the blueprint. Granted, I haven't tried that hard, but it's been on the chore list for some time--and no drops. 

Yea, but getting 4 of all pieces and then dumping them is not a real valid reason to complain about RNG when there's people having a hard time just getting a single set.

8 hours ago, Sloan441 said:

Profit Taker and Apolo - Lua gives them farile easy an quickly (Axi O5)

Mine were Meso c6 radiant solo x18:

Common:

• 6x lex barrel
  • 3x Burston bp
  • 4x baza receiver

Uncommon:

• 5x forma blueprint

Why earn 100 Void when you get same loot as without 100?!

And I've been recently farming Empowered blades.... man, I guess I was lucky to get it ~10 runs with Nekros. This is one of the most horrible thing to do. Farm some ultra rare flowers in 4 hour window (you may miss it). You shouldn't use sentinel because NO IT WON'T USE "2x" WIDGET. You get 2 flowers. Great you pick other stuffs (less hard to get). Go to fight this thing. You can fight it 3x times. The mod has 6% drop chance. Nekros can make it little better. Got mod... well, my shield goes in instant and probably without Shield gating...... YEAH, I LOVE IT /sarcasm

I would suggest trying to open the relics in void storms,i have farmed a lot for sevagoth and have noticed that they drop rares a lot more commonly (in my experience).I got quite a few rares from regular relics and about the same from radiant relics.May just be rng for me,but maybe try a few runs with rad relics

Archived