Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This is kinda lazy design

(PSN)ATreidezz

11 minutes ago, (PSN)ATreidezz said:

20210423-181612.jpg

The new tennocon pack armor set. 

Why DE? im pretty sure you can make a better design than just reuse old assets, flip it, crop it, cut it, or switch place/slot. 

This is paid cosmetic, i expect something better... Something shiny... 

Sincerely, space merc.

If you can be so kindly to show us which "old assets" that it use, probably some of us can be more encouraged to be on board with you.

Thanks in advance.

4 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

You don't like it? You don't buy!
If you buy nontheless, be happy to get something on top

He probably want to buy it.

Let's face it if he doesn't care, he won't go through all the trouble to post a new thread.

He's just lamenting the fact that he could've get better things with that money. As a non-fanboy fellow customer, I never oppose the idea of getting the best bang for our bucks.

1 minute ago, Soy77 said:

He's just lamenting the fact that he could've get better things with that money. As a non-fanboy fellow customer, I never oppose the idea of getting the best bang for our bucks.

So my point still stands. If they are buying the ticket for the outfit, then they can just skip it. If they buy it for all the other stuff, they get a free outfit on top. If they think it's not worth their money, skip as well.

I stopped buying from DE for real money years ago when they made several questionable decisions which affected me negatively without compensation. It's actio and reactio. 

I don't see a reason to insult (?) DE for their output either way. I just buy or I don't.

5 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

So my point still stands. If they are buying the ticket for the outfit, then they can just skip it. If they buy it for all the other stuff, they get a free outfit on top. If they think it's not worth their money, skip as well.

I stopped buying from DE for real money years ago when they made several questionable decisions which affected me negatively without compensation. It's actio and reactio. 

I don't see a reason to insult (?) DE for their output either way. I just buy or I don't.

And I don't see why you calling them out for insulting DE (?) when they did no such thing and were simply stating a valid opinion. 

23 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

So my point still stands.

Yeah just don't buy it if you don't like it but it's not free from criticism.

It's not lazy though it seems more like a stylistic choice, I personally didn't like the chest piece, looks strange, the shoulder is fine

Just now, (NSW)IronElemental said:

I bought the 2020 thing, wait until i ever use any of those animations in the first place.. I only do that to bow at people after a trade, or when nightwave wants me to do an emote in mission for easy points.

I didnt even realise there was an emote in that pack. I liked the syandana and the baro ticket.

Same for me.

32 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

OP, to me, this seems pretty in-line with the aesthetics of previous offerings:

TennoCon2017Syandana.jpg

apps.31436.63060129689195569.e86ab08d-7e

ce68c611b646c06444bc396eeaa44f57.png

19035151db7e4e484efef9a4b33dc978.jpg

Looks like a stylistic choice rather than laziness to me.

Did you see the leg armor of 2020? Its basically the 2019 chest piece, but now placed on foot. Now this 2021 looks like the flip version of the shoulder parts from 2020,and i havent seen the leg armor yet, why does it not showing? 

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Kraethius:

I'll never understand these types of posts.

"Look at this thing they're selling. Well *I* don't like it."

Like, so what? They can sell whatever they want. If you don't like it, fine. Some people probably will, and that's fine too.

I think there is still value in this kind of post because it tells DE why someone didnt buy something. If no one would ever comment on big packs like that all the info DE would have is if it's bought or if it isnt, nothing about why.

1 hour ago, RazerXPrime said:

Wait till they find out the tennocon 2021 animation is the same as the 2020 one.

Wait, you mean they will use the same graphics to show the "devs"? Because we know they are not people, they are Time Traveling Sentients and those are their avatars, you're telling me these will have the same graphics as before!?

eoHfQGm.gif

5 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

I think there is still value in this kind of post because it tells DE why someone didnt buy something. If no one would ever comment on big packs like that all the info DE would have is if it's bought or if it isnt, nothing about why.

I'd agree if it was:

A: actual criticism instead of 'you can do better' and

B: in the feedback section instead of here, the general forums which DE more or less doesn't read.

4 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Wait, you mean they will use the same graphics to show the "devs"? Because we know they are not people, they are Time Traveling Sentients and those are their avatars, you're telling me these will have the same graphics as before!?

eoHfQGm.gif

it maybe yes, that is why I keep on referring to "DE is hitting bottom the blender" they willing chop it up in ways annoying but whatever dev.  They are running the show, we don't like where we are driving towards

Over The Cliff GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

either we r falling to the water or getting off of it.

2 hours ago, (PSN)ATreidezz said:

Did you see the leg armor of 2020? Its basically the 2019 chest piece, but now placed on foot. Now this 2021 looks like the flip version of the shoulder parts from 2020,and i havent seen the leg armor yet, why does it not showing? 

Yeah, they are very similar and I think that is intentional. You can mix and match different pieces from any year and they don't look out of place.

Archived