Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relais Donations

S1othG

vor 12 Minuten schrieb _s_AINT:

Is there any possibility at some point that you can refuse donations on the relay for yourself? That would be great! Thanks

No, it's NOT Google Translator...it's Bing

There is nothing like "donations" on relays, do you mean blessings?

Unless it's a health or shield blessing, which are used very rarely, you shouldn't even notice you have one, I don't think it's a problem worth coding a menu option for.

Gerade eben schrieb 16Bitman:

There is nothing like "donations" on relays, do you mean blessings?

Unless it's a health or shield blessing, which are used very rarely, you shouldn't even notice you have one, I don't think it's a problem worth coding a menu option for.

Look, some players (MR30) spend some boosters...

1 minute ago, _s_AINT said:

Look, some players (MR30) spend some boosters...

So what?

Don't just put ... and hope I guess the rest of your sentence.

The blessings stack with your boosters, if you buy those, you also want blessings.

A credit blessing gives you a x1.25 multiplier to your credits earned, now also buy a credit booster from the market which adds a x2 multiplier and you have a total multiplier of x2.5.

Now also wait for the global credit booster later today and you'll get a total of x5 credit boosts, the tiny blessing will be as good as a regular market booster with those other two boosters active.

vor 1 Minute schrieb 16Bitman:

So what?

Don't just put ... and hope I guess the rest of your sentence.

The blessings stack with your boosters, if you buy those, you also want blessings.

A credit blessing gives you a x1.25 multiplier to your credits earned, now also buy a credit booster from the market which adds a x2 multiplier and you have a total multiplier of x2.5.

Now also wait for the global credit booster later today and you'll get a total of x5 credit boosts, the tiny blessing will be as good as a regular market booster with those other two boosters active.

I know all these stuff

Ok, dann schreibe ich mal auf deutsch.

Wie kann ich verhindern, dass mir jemand auf einem Relais einen Booster Buff gibt?

Ich möchte gerne die Möglichkeit es anzunehmen, oder abzulehnen.

Einfach erhalten ist Sch***

2 minutes ago, _s_AINT said:

Ok, dann schreibe ich mal auf deutsch.

Wie kann ich verhindern, dass mir jemand auf einem Relais einen Booster Buff gibt?

Ich möchte gerne die Möglichkeit es anzunehmen, oder abzulehnen.

Einfach erhalten ist Sch***

You can't. Not sure why anyone would complain about a free buff however.

vor 1 Minute schrieb (PSN)Lollybomb:

Then you will also have to accept the chance that someone will bless you while in the relay.  If you're really concerned about it, the best thing you can do is always pick relays that are listed as Calm or Empty.

Thanks

vor 1 Minute schrieb ReddyDisco:

wow this might be the first person who is angry for getting a free buff, well done mate

everytime i bless a relay its cheers all around, guess coin has two sides

Now i have ALL boosters...what i shall do to first?

24 minutes ago, ReddyDisco said:

wow this might be the first person who is angry for getting a free buff, well done mate

everytime i bless a relay its cheers all around, guess coin has two sides

I mean, I get tired of constantly receiving affinity or resource drop chance blessings all the time :p

I've lurked relays sometimes for an hour and receive affinity blessings every 2 minutes while waiting for a credit blessing. Also leaving every 10 minutes to see if it never popped up. Hopefully this weekend everyone will be using credit blessings more. 

21 minutes ago, Hello said:

I mean, I get tired of constantly receiving affinity or resource drop chance blessings all the time :p

I've lurked relays sometimes for an hour and receive affinity blessings every 2 minutes while waiting for a credit blessing. Also leaving every 10 minutes to see if it never popped up. Hopefully this weekend everyone will be using credit blessings more. 

you can't escape from my blessing!

Archived