Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: April 26 - 30

[DE]Helen

Guys, let's be clear:

You say: ''Oh come on, it's not fair that we don't have a second week without drops! Fix the code already! You Xbox players are ruining...''

My answer: Is it fair for PS4, PC and Switch player having drops while others don't? Is it fair being excluded by something like this? And do you think fixing that kind of problem is easy with limited resources? I don't think so.

We All Lift Together.

Grab a coffee or chocolate cup or whatever do you like, sit down, relax and enjoy some stream.

Happy Valentine's Day (almost) : Warframe

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Mordekaiser_5 said:

Guys, let's be clear:

You say: ''Oh come on, it's not fair that we don't have a second week without drops! Fix the code already! You Xbox players are ruining...''

My answer: Is it fair for PS4, PC and Switch player having drops while others don't? Is it fair being excluded by something like this? And do you think fixing that kind of problem is easy with limited resources? I don't think so.

We All Lift Together.

Grab a coffee or chocolate cup or whatever do you like, sit down, relax and enjoy some stream.

Happy Valentine's Day (almost) : Warframe

My guy you are a true Tenno 🙏🏽👍🏽

Just now, KRR15H said:

My guy you are a true Tenno 🙏🏽👍🏽

I appreciate your complimen but I'm just expressing something simple. There should be fairness in everything. DE devs are doing their best with limited resources. From a Tenno that started only a year ago, brothers and sisters please: enjoy what they show. 🖤

1 hour ago, (PSN)TrickyPit5 said:

It sounds like the drops system is causing a problem on xbox not with the drops themselves. Plus would you being saying the same if PSN had problems?

Yeah I agree. It wouldn't be fair to the Xbox players. Plus, I think the problem on Xbox could eventually affect other platforms if drops were still enabled 

Just now, (PSN)Page8988 said:

No, stopping the drops for everyone is the right thing to do. We all get the chance or nobody does.

Yes, but the issue isn’t related to drops? Stopping drops for everyone because of a system error on the Xbox isn’t the solution, like, yes, you can go ahead and fix the issue, but how hard is it really to just add drops? Add drops, then just fix the issue. Some people are kind of forgetting what’s the problem in the first place, it’s not a drop issue for the Xbox, they CAN probably still receive drops, but some of them can’t log in. Stopping drops for everyone isn’t the right thing to do, it’s like there is only one guy managing Xbox issues AND drops for everyone at the same time, which, I wouldn’t be surprised if it were to be the case

3 hours ago, (PSN)jockhotty said:

Dont say it is not fair! There is already a Giant unfairness of PC always first to get new content, by weeks. We do not need to add any more disparities between platforms. We shall just accept this and continue our regulsr struggle.

Please stop complaining about you consoles getting it later.  It is because of the self sacrifice of the PC players that you get a better product from DE.  Everytime they all get the update at the same time there is constant complaining about how bad the update is especially from console players.  This is because the PC beta testers/losers have had to deal with the bugs for weeks.

3 hours ago, (PSN)fbomber12901 said:

I think its not right to stop drops for 3 systems just for 1 system that isn't getting drops

I honestly agree with this. Can't DE just put the drop in as an alert? It's honestly not that hard. But it's mostly them losing here since streams are down in viewership at least by 15k. 

4 hours ago, Plurpo said:

Hope the drops get fixed soon so that people stop complaining about drops

Yeah, but getting them back will only lead to more complaining about the drops. It's a vicious cycle.

At least the streams have been really fun this week, with chat actually somewhat viable without the spammy people in it. (After the initial "no drops? ok bye" comments that pretty much showed nothing of value was lost. ^^)

I am determined to enjoy whatever I can, be it drops or a nice stream chat environment. <3 'S all good.

2 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

Does this mean that on Wednesday @ 10AM we be watching the Devstream? Is this the official Devstream announcement?

I'd guess it means that on Wednesday's stream we will be given a date for the next devstream? That's my interpretation, anyway. :)

3 hours ago, KRR15H said:

Xbox players can still watch on any browser 😂 

also to all those Psn players who are blaming Xbox players.... it’s not Xbox players fault that they can’t watch streams it’s a glitch/ bug in the system and not all Xbox players might not have other devices to watch the streams on and DE don’t want them to be left out/ missing the stream if they don’t get a reward and we do that’s a bit unfair...

Those are exactly my thoughts. :D Had to quote you for emphasis.

It's just a few weeks of freebies, anyway. If you had to blame someone, blame DE and not the players who have no say in it.

But you should not blame DE either: they did point out that the drops were never meant to be the reason to watch the streams. *shrugs* I think they're handling it as well as can be hoped for.

Surely we'll manage for a while. <3

12 hours ago, twirlandswirl said:

My understanding is the drops are stopping anyone on XBox with a linked account from being able to play the game at all, so by giving drops to other platforms, they'd be prohibiting XBox players from being able to access the game at all.

I'm on xbox and have a linked account. No problems playing here, just not getting drops since the update. The only problem i've had is the graphics messing up,a little bit like when you've got a faulty graphics card.

17 hours ago, (NSW)Formez said:

I honestly agree with this. Can't DE just put the drop in as an alert? It's honestly not that hard. But it's mostly them losing here since streams are down in viewership at least by 15k. 

We’re working on plans to get everyone an in-game reward in the spirit of Twitch Drops. - [DE]Helen

Archived