Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: April 26 - 30

[DE]Helen

11 minutes ago, (PSN)LuffyleBoss496 said:

I believe that who will not have a devstream date announce today

We will have date announcement today, just later. It's not even 12 am in Canada yet, I would expect it around 2pm in Canada (which for example in my time zone is 20:00/8 pm)

Also not related: What is that glyph You have?

For those who doesn't remember what Scintillant is, or just started playing Warframe, heres to you anonymous troublemaker:

http://www.bandedehoufs.net/BDH%20index_fichiers/Warframe/warframe_1025.jpg

See you on Friday.

Spoiler

It seems that my browser cannot show directly the image. Just copy+paste the link and you'll have it. <3

On 2021-04-23 at 12:41 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

This week’s live streams won’t include Drops as we’ve had to disable the backend code in order to resolve the login crashes affecting Xbox players. Stay tuned Wednesday for a Devstream announcements! We’re working on plans to get everyone an in-game reward in the spirit of Twitch Drops.

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe for this week’s community streams!

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Why do Xbox get an alert and we are force to watch your stream? I would rather do a quick mission than watch DE eye candy running through missions on God Mode 

18 hours ago, (PSN)mikeyzmore said:

Why do Xbox get an alert and we are force to watch your stream? I would rather do a quick mission than watch DE eye candy running through missions on God Mode 

But you aren't forced, you can run quick deimos ISO vaults and farm the scintillant yourself.

34 minutes ago, mistsack said:

Twitch Drop: 3x Scintillant.

not worth my time

42dddp.jpg

FYI the drop was only shown in inbox message as Scintillant.  No quantity was specified, so not sure if it was just 1x as it appears in inbox or if it was actually the 3x as stated. The twitch drops area also just says 1 drop qty of 'Scintillant',   

I didn't take a count before the stream so idk the amount I actually got from the inbox message.

Archived