Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got the TennoCon 2021 Digital Ticket, I love the Ephemera but want to use it on Sentinels. Can we see an expansion of universal ephemeras?

Zahnny

I understand that the Kuva Lich ephemeras working on Sentinels, Archwings, K-Drives and possibly a few other things was a glitch, but please consider allowing more Ephemeras to work universally. Maybe not all of them, but for example, the Tennocon Ephemera features 4 floating holograms around the Warframe displaying the Tennocon 2021 symbol, in a similar fashion to the note beacons you can place in your Orbiter.

I figure slapping it on Sentinels would make the most sense due to the existance of those Corpus display drones in the new Ship tilesets also featuring hologram technology.

1 hour ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

After the lich ones bugged out and were allowed on companions, I do believe I recall them saying they planned to extend the others to companions as well but it seems that got swept under the rug like dozens of other features/updates tend to be.

Oof. I hope that isn't the case, or in the very least, the Queenpin ephemeras "glitch out" like that again.

Archived