So necramechs doesn't get the buff from your pet Animal Instinct

DLDeath

So necramechs doesn't get the buff from your pet Animal Instinct.  Is this suppose to be the case and we're forced to give up a slot on our necramech for Necramech Enemy Sense?  Since on my warframe I don't run around with Enemy sense due to my cat using primal Animal Instinct.  Why can't Necramechs do the same?

2 hours ago, DLDeath said:

So necramechs doesn't get the buff from your pet Animal Instinct.  Is this suppose to be the case and we're forced to give up a slot on our necramech for Necramech Enemy Sense?  Since on my warframe I don't run around with Enemy sense due to my cat using primal Animal Instinct.  Why can't Necramechs do the same?

Because Necramech aren't tied to the companions,* in the same way as operators 

1 hour ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

TBH im surprised Sevagoth's Ghost has the sentinel switch sides and provide enemy/loot radar and vacuum. 

Of course my wild fantasies make me guess if that's a test they later make an overall feature. (radar/vacuum for everyone! Vehicles, mechs, operator) 

Could also be an unintended bug that gets fixed later on. Who knows. 🤷‍♂️ 

Sevagoth's ghost/shadow is just an ability. It's still a warframe.

DE have this stupid idea in their heads that Z-kids and Mechs shouldn't be affected by anything except their own abilities. Trin can heal Warframes, Rescue targets, Defense cryopods, Syndicate allies, and Specters, but not Z-kids and mechs? Same for Rejuvenation, by the way, it's dumb and arbitrary and I hate it

4 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

DE have this stupid idea in their heads that Z-kids and Mechs shouldn't be affected by anything except their own abilities. Trin can heal Warframes, Rescue targets, Defense cryopods, Syndicate allies, and Specters, but not Z-kids and mechs? Same for Rejuvenation, by the way, it's dumb and arbitrary and I hate it

Especially considering Rejuvenation was working on Necramechs when they were released, and briefly even some arcanes. DE actually went out of their way to ensure these didn't work on them for the purpose of "rewarding" alternatives through OV.

9 hours ago, Yamazuki said:

Especially considering Rejuvenation was working on Necramechs when they were released, and briefly even some arcanes. DE actually went out of their way to ensure these didn't work on them for the purpose of "rewarding" alternatives through OV.

This was especially amusing, because this actually made Rejuvenation worth slotting back at the time. We actually had a reason to take something that wasn't Corrosive Projection.

But apparently, people weren't installing CP like they were supposed to and so DE had to go and nerf all of the alternatives to make the choice into the illusion that it was always intended to be.

17 hours ago, Zeddypanda said:

I'm fine using a slot for it. What's not cool is that you can only obtain the mod from people who got it when it was available. Being able to tell where enemies are is simply too important to gate off like that.

You've heard of UniVac, but UniMap is just as important! The minimap out to have universal basic enemy/loose loot detection, with Animal Instinct and the other radar mods giving you an increased advanced detection range that gives you more information, like enemy status/containers.

Archived