Sevagoth Leverian?

W4RF4M3

never i think... also the card is given with the quest.

And if i should say my opinion, Leverian is really useless. If they want to provide some lore for the new object/warframe, they could simply use the codex instead of lose time to create a complete useless museum.

Edited by MollAgdeduba

7 minutes ago, Schwarzsturm said:

The le verían is a good way to add lore to the game, and a better one than a codex entry people may not know it exists :) 

The fact is that codex was created to add some lore in the game. Is also a fact that they have totally NOT USED the codex potential, and than they created leverian for add lore in the game. And now they have also seen that Levarian take al ot of time to be created so probably now is "a bad idea", and that's why this frame is without that "musem".

And as i say: i think Leverian is useless, cause each entry in Codex could already show the lore of that warframe (if we talk of warframe) but also for weapons, object and enemies. Some have a little story with them (ember, stalker etc...) If DE really care about Lore, could simply put a little more effort to mantain alive the CODEX section and to update the description of various entry with the lore. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, W4RF4M3 said:

why not contextually the quest? when? where?

I'm not quite sure what your question is, as there is no verb. But there is no Sevagoth Leverian, because his story is explained through the quest. Adding a Leverian as well would be superfluous. The Prex card, which is usually found in the Leverian gallery, is awarded at the end of the quest.

8 minutes ago, MollAgdeduba said:

The fact is that codex was created to add some lore in the game. Is also a fact that they have totally NOT USED the codex potential, and than they created leverian for add lore in the game. And now they have also seen that Levarian take al ot of time to be created so probably now is "a bad idea", and that's why this frame is without that "musem".

And as i say: i think Leverian is useless, cause each entry in Codex could already show the lore of that warframe (if we talk of warframe) but also for weapons, object and enemies. Some have a little story with them (ember, stalker etc...) If DE really care about Lore, could simply put a little more effort to mantain alive the CODEX section and to update the description of various entry with the lore.

I'll admit that the Leverian is largely similar to the Codex, but it has three differences that I think are worth mentioning.

The first is that it's more visual. Codex lore is entirely text-based, which is my favoured form of reviewing information, but lacks atmosphere. The Leverian has visual (albeit static) displays and you can hear Drusus' voice narrating. And, if you wish, you can also read the galleries in text form by each display. So, you get everything you would get from the Codex, but with added features.

The second is the character of Drusus. Admittedly we know very little about him, but I'm of the opinion that Warframe could always use more characters and NPCs.

The third is the addition of the Prex cards and the mechanic of hunting them down. I assume most don't care about this, but for those that do, it can be fun to search all over and try to find them.

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

Quest frames don’t get leverians. 

That's not strictly true; Atlas has both a quest and a Leverian. His quest is quite old and doesn't talk about him much, though.

I think the relevant distinction is that Sevagoth's quest just happened. It wouldn't make much sense to push his quest and his Leverian in the same update.