Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not owned the Original Rhino since probably at least 2014-2015 when I got his Prime yet for years he is listed as my most played Warframe.

Zahnny

Anyone else getting this? For years in my Profile it shows Rhino as my most played Warframe. When I first started playing both Rhinos were my go-to for my early Warframe career but even after literal years, my stats haven't changed. This also seems to be reflected on the recent thing DE have made to showcase our stats in one image.

EX9NOWX.png

Oh and here's the link if you want to try it out yourself. https://www.warframe.com/anniversary#stats

If I'm not wrong, the system has it that you must keep using a frame for every missions you go on, until it overtakes. As for gear it's the same case. The progress will be very slow if keep using several other frames or gear.

Same when me, but I think that's because I played with my favorite set up for (100s) hours while learning the game in the beginning. After I became comfortable, I began to spread my usage out among all of my gear almost evenly. 

That said....I still don't see how Mag is still my most used frame. I could've sworn I switched to her prime rather early. 

kYs7vJi.png

Looks legit. I can't get rid of Despair too, but i used it a lot in the past. Not sure about the criteria, i think i killed more mobs with other secondaries, but Despair must be the one i've spent most wall clock time with.

I'm a bit surprised about Frost though, i would imagine that Excalibur or Rhino would take the 3rd place. Very interesting stats.

Thanks for the link by the way.

in the past, the game stats would tabulate how much time you had your frames and weps equipped, be it in mission or sitting idle/afk in the orbiter.  i think it was a couple years ago it changed to either how much time in mission or just added value per-single-mission instance.

this bothered me a lot as it does those here.  since i used zephyr most of my past and then zephyr prime when she was available, i have been checking weekly how much % change the tendency is and it is abysmally slow.  it took  1.5 years for my zephyr prime to rise up to and then pass the normal zephyr usage.

i have been doing this with some of my weapons also.  since i was more varied in the past with my weapons, the progress to overtake the "old" with the "new" is quicker, but you seriously have to use them often.  i managed to get synapse as most-used a couple months ago over soma, and now focusing on mios over dragon katana.  this an example of long-term goals for us ancient players  :B

but, yeah, i'm not entirely sure how usage is calculated currently

Play time is actual in mission play time. As your total play time goes up it takes longer for the individual frames/weapons to go up percentagewise. I've played Xaku a lot but it shows <2% played. I have 4k+ hours so the <2% time played on Xaku is still almost 90 hours. It takes me about 4 and a half hours of in game play time for an item to go up .1%

Khora is my most played at 16.3%, at one point she was most used at over 18% but since I have not played her in a long time her total percentage has dropped. 

Took me a while to replace him with my favorite frame, but that's it, he's my second followed by guess who... rhino prime, btw my main is trinity prime

Also tried to replace my main weapon but with the last changes (weapon self damage rework, shotguns, etc) I couldn't replace soma prime with none of my favorites, the only weapon I managed to replace with a favorite was scindo prime with galatine prime, but I don't use it anymore, well, time to replace another weapon

Until DE fix the UI in my profile mine wont show the correct guns, my most used way back when were the Some Prime and the Staticor but because of one of the last updates my profile has been borked, my top primary and secondary are showing as Rattleguts kitgun which is not true.

It takes a long time to get something past the used time if you play all weapons and warframes now.

JrIoOX2.png

You know aside from Hek all of that is stuff I haven't used in years, nd I know I have weapons and frames that have seen more use then what is listed.

Proof I've been around since the open beta too, got my cane ready all I need now is a cloud to yell at.

On 2021-04-24 at 5:06 AM, Zahnny said:

Anyone else getting this? For years in my Profile it shows Rhino as my most played Warframe. When I first started playing both Rhinos were my go-to for my early Warframe career but even after literal years, my stats haven't changed. This also seems to be reflected on the recent thing DE have made to showcase our stats in one image.

EX9NOWX.png

Oh and here's the link if you want to try it out yourself. https://www.warframe.com/anniversary#stats

I'm going to guess is you hammered those frames when starting out, once you got into more frames and used a variety of those frames instead of just one or two the usage of those frames goes up very slowly.

Mine is Loki in 1st position I hammered that frame when I first got him in my early years, yet I haven't used him in years, now because I use all my warframes now the usage counter is very slow to overtake Loki.

Don't get me started on my primary and secondary, DE broke my UI in my profile so it's showing two kitguns as most used when they're not.

The stats are based on some calculation of time in mission as well as number of missions i think , the problem (if you wanna call it that) is there was lesser variety when you started the game, so you played with one frame for longer (and slower cause you were relatively weak then).

As time progressed and you maxed your skill and gear you moved from that gear, to ones which were a lot more efficient , so you were in missions for lesser time.

And since you have a lot more variety you would switch more often , so there are fewer consecutive missions you would do with a fixed gear.

The most used gear is probably the one which you peaked at (got a solid build), thereby allowing you to branch out faster.

As to the weapons, there seems to be a bug that zaws and kitguns are not shown. that may be eating into and causing some calculation problems.

I remember hearing a theory awhile back that what it counts as "usage %" is how much mastery you've obtained while that weapon is equipped. that would make sense for me, since the stropha is listed as one of my 3 main weapons even though its new. I was using it when I finally around to maxing all the stuff I was missing to get to mr 29 and 30

XkEQXyh.png

Most of this feels reasonable except the time spent per MR as I only hit 29 a couple of weeks ago and haven't played all that much since.

Back in the old days I Trin'ed hard when Blessing spam past 30 mins in survival was the only way to keep everyone alive.  

Yep I didn't use Rhino at all for years now. Yet he's my most used frame. The same is true about Loki who's my 3rd most used frame even tho again I haven't used him for years at all.

Valkyr is my second most used frame and that might be somewhat accurate since she was my main for many years.

Well anyways it's not like this matters. Nowadays I prefer to use Lavos. Haven't even used any other frame because I prefer his cooldown gimmick. I wish we had more frames like him. I prefer frames that don't need energy.

Archived