Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upcoming Ducat Price Changes to Chroma/Zephyr Prime Parts

[DE]Danielle

il y a une heure, kyori a dit :

I'm curious why the ducat value will change. Can you please explain?

I think it's because to create new relics...

When there are too many rare parts, they must have to create one relic for each rare part...

So if there are too many, they could make at least 4 or 5 relics (one of each era, or 5 like with Banshee and Mirage with 2 axi) for the prime vault if they change the value and the rarity of these

I have no other explanation for this...

44 minutes ago, ECACA said:

So,

after you are able to use relics to get your parts, and you have all these extra.  Now they are being Lowered in Ducats?

Booo

It does suck for people who don't see the announcement or can't get in game in the next few days.

Otherwise, that's why they're announcing it, and why you turn those parts into ducats now if ducats are what you want.

2 hours ago, --SV--Reaper said:

Still confused as to why Chroma and Zephyr were chosen to unvault

Best guess: In addition to Zephyr getting a full rework, Chroma also (somewhat) recently had some minor adjustments made to his ability set.

Additionally, it has been noted that unvaultings often have a theme behind them. A great recent example of this is the Ember/Frost vault that came before the current one (Fire & Ice).

In this case, the theme would be... Bird and Dragon?

il y a 46 minutes, Ragingterror a dit :

Best guess: In addition to Zephyr getting a full rework, Chroma also (somewhat) recently had some minor adjustments made to his ability set.

Additionally, it has been noted that unvaultings often have a theme behind them. A great recent example of this is the Ember/Frost vault that came before the current one (Fire & Ice).

In this case, the theme would be... Bird and Dragon?

In this case, it could be the 4 elements, approximately ...

If we say that water can be associated with the ice for Chroma, and for the wind it's zephyr? We don't have the "element" water, or "wind" like fire or ice with elemental damage, but we "can" replace it somehow... for the representation 

And poison is a bonus

4 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Zephyr Prime Blueprint - 100 down to 65
  • Zephyr Prime Chassis - 45 down to 25
  • Chroma Prime Systems - 100 down to 65
  • Chroma Prime Chassis - 45 down to 25
  • Tiberon Prime Blueprint - 45 down to 25
  • Tiberon Prime Barrel - 100 down to 65
  • Rubico Prime Barrel - 45 down to 25

To clarify the rarity changes for everyone (left currently, right after Unvaulting):

• Zephyr Prime (2 Rare, 1 Uncommon, 1 Common) to (1 Rare (Systems), 1 Uncommon (BP), and 2 Common (Neuroptics & Chassis))
  • Tiberon Prime (2 Rare, 1 Uncommon, 1 Common) to (1 Rare (Stock), 1 Uncommon (Barrel), and 2 Common (BP & Receiver))
  • Chroma Prime (2 Rare, 1 Uncommon, 1 Common) to (1 Rare (Neuroptics), 1 Uncommon (Systems), and 2 Common (BP & Chassis))
  • Rubico Prime (1 Rare, 2 Uncommon, 1 Common) to (1 Rare (BP), 1 Uncommon (Stock), and 2 Common (Barrel & Receiver)).

In other words, Zephyr Prime, Chroma Prime, Tiberon Prime, and somewhat the Rubico Prime are a lot easier to get by having a more common rarity once the Unvaulting arrives.

I know that many people (including myself) have been questioning why Chroma is getting unvaulted - especially so soon - and I actually wonder if some of the older primes like Mag Prime are going to be added to missions like Valkyr and Nyx were. Could explain why they've been skipping over them despite how long some of them have been vaulted.

Also, I have a question related to that. Since Valkyr and Nyx Prime are now acquirable in missions iirc, how are the devs planning to handle the prime packs that came with them (like the accessories)? I might've missed an official answer so if I did then my bad.

8 hours ago, kyori said:

I'm curious why the ducat value will change. Can you please explain?

Normal relics have any unvaulted items of that time period inside them as rewards. When DE wants to unvault some vaulted items, they create brand new relics as "unvault relics" which contains only unvaulted items inside them as rewards. Bcuz of that, most of the time those relics have some blank space issues on their drops even if some blank spaces are filled with "forma BP" drop. In order to fix that issue by not adding a lot of new relics, they change rarity of the items and make them have "different rarity at same time". In this case "Zephyr Prime Blueprint" for example.  They will change the rarity of that item from "rare/gold" to both "rare/gold" and "uncommon/silver" at the same time. And as a result the ducat value will be changed as well to reflect the new rarity, from 100 to 60.

Dont ask me why they dont find a better way to fix that issue w/o changing item rarity and ducat price, i dont like the ducat value decrease on items either :S

2 hours ago, Grinalbi said:

Also, I have a question related to that. Since Valkyr and Nyx Prime are now acquirable in missions iirc, how are the devs planning to handle the prime packs that came with them (like the accessories)? I might've missed an official answer so if I did then my bad.

They probably will unvault them like everythin else. Valk and Nyx are like every other availabe prime items now imo. They are not on prime access, they are not on unvault rotation. Just like Wukong, Atlas, Ivara, Titania, Inaros and Nezha, not on prime access not on unvault rotation.

4 hours ago, (PSN)MonteHighWater said:

Well they both got reworks recently so why not pull out the prime versions so everyone can have a chance to not get gutted on the market

lol For the price stuff like Loki, Rhino, and Saryn have been going for, you could buy both a chroma prime set and a zephyr prime set with plenty of plat left over.

13 hours ago, FuriousRat32 said:

Imagine seeing chroma getting out of the vault, while mag has been lost in there for more than 2 years

Or Loki who has been vaulted since dinosaurs roamed the plains of the eidolon and early tenno were still living in caves trying to invent fire.

vor 20 Stunden schrieb [DE]Danielle:

119582dccd2f5124b77f9a488ae90cb4.jpg

Greetings Teeno!

With the upcoming unvaulting of Chroma and Zephyr Prime, we are making some changes to their components that we want you to be aware of.

On Tuesday, April 27 at 2 p.m. ET, the rarity of various pieces are being adjusted, and therefore their Ducat prices are changing as well. Please read the list below for all the changes.

• Zephyr Prime Blueprint - 100 down to 65
  • Zephyr Prime Chassis - 45 down to 25
  • Chroma Prime Systems - 100 down to 65
  • Chroma Prime Chassis - 45 down to 25
  • Tiberon Prime Blueprint - 45 down to 25
  • Tiberon Prime Barrel - 100 down to 65
  • Rubico Prime Barrel - 45 down to 25

Our goal here is to provide you with as much warning as possible, as we’ve done in the past, so that you can better plan your next batch of Prime part selling with the upcoming changes.

Thanks Tenno!

Can we please add additional ducats to relics when you pick an item that no longer pays the full 15/45/100 appropriate for the selected tier?

Doing so would add reward consistency across all relics AND maintain ye olde promise that our key collections would "maintain their value" after relic conversion... as the owner of 400+ relics which have gold items worth 25 ducats this promise is currently rather unfulfilled.

Thank you and have a lovely weekend.

On 2021-04-23 at 11:01 PM, --SV--Reaper said:

Still confused as to why Chroma and Zephyr were chosen to unvault

My guess would be that both got rework, chroma got rework after last summer and zephyr... Yea abit dissapointed about chroma being unvaulted after less than year and was hoping 4 something i could have more use to

On 2021-04-23 at 1:11 PM, (NSW)Lorkhan said:

I dont think we need to explain Zephyr. She just got a rework so she was 100% sure to come out of the Vault.

Chroma on the other hand is curious one.

Warframe likes to have a theme to their unvaults like nyx and rhino brawn and brain or ember and frost fire and ice, so maybe chroma and zephyr is aerial predators bird and dragon

Archived