Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

100 Missions In A Week

Gorthandel

Over the next few hours, countless threads will be posted titled "I Failed the Event" or "100 Missions is too much". To be honest, I thought that's what this post was going to be about when I entered. I was actually quite surprised that it wasn't. +1 For you, my friend.

Let's be honest, it's nothing even for people who can only play an hour a day!

Quit your whining about rewards and grinding its a game!

Get on with it and move on!!

Chin chin! Pour me a glass.

You must be from Canada.

Edit Clarification - That is in regards to the toast, not the rest of it.

Edited by AegisGrey

You can run a single event mission in 3 to 5 minutes (I checked the average times I needed with PUGs)

It doesn't need a whole lot of dedication since you had an entire week...and if you had way more important things to do so you couldn't even spare a little of time... Then this event simply was not meant for you... they do expect you to at least play the game a little bit....

There is no lifers who did like 1000+ mission runs...and I personally as a counter example only did all the event messions x5 and only on the last 2 days a few times more to help pushing it to one side and I got it to 150 missions total without any real dedication

People who whine simply wanted stuff entirely for free or have so little time that their progress in the game must be so negligible that it's just an unimportant event for them anyway.

Do u think 100 missions is ok ??? It should be 50 not 100, I mean I'm tired of the same boring mission!!! Its not even worth the time, I mean go with mag and run slide+pull, start running again slide+pull over and over and over and over and over AND OVER!!!!!

Crap! This enemies makes me laugh so hard, It was so damn boring

I don't think 100 missions was excessive, but it was pretty uncool for DE not to tell us how long we had to collect them in. Could have been a day, could have been a month. 

That stuff encouraged people to grind far past the point of fun on the first day or two only to find out that there was another couple of days of event that they had to keep running just to pick up the rewards. That's a cheap shot, DE. Cheap shot.

I don't think 100 missions was excessive, but it was pretty uncool for DE not to tell us how long we had to collect them in. Could have been a day, could have been a month. 

That stuff encouraged people to grind far past the point of fun on the first day or two only to find out that there was another couple of days of event that they had to keep running just to pick up the rewards. That's a cheap shot, DE. Cheap shot.

It was a WEEK-LONG EVENT. Do you really need someone to tell you that it was going to last a WEEK?

What do you mean they didn't tell you?

They said that the event was gonna last 7 days and end today 12PM Canada time. They even seem to have let it go on a little longer.

Especially the way it was divided by the Battle Pay.

I did a couple of Battle Pays per day, which netted me like 15-20 points alone.

That's pretty much what I did, there were very few nodes I did more then 5 times and I still ended up with around 130.(which isn't all that high compared to everyone else but still)

100 runs is not too much.  I failed T3, but its because I was out of town all weekend.  I played Thursday night, Sunday night, Monday night, and for 30 minutes on Tuesday.  If I had an hour after work today, I would have gotten it.  TBH, I thought I had today to play as well.  Oh well, T2 + Battle Pay was the big payout, IMO.  I was at 86 runs (minus three that didnt count for me).

what people don't seem to get is that you don't have to do 100 runs. the tier 3 rewards are there for those who can put the time in to play 100 missions, but that's not entirely what the event is about. its a nice incentive, getting a new weapon, but all you really have to do is one mission. I just did one in the arid fear event to get my shred mod and a badge. in retrospect, having vigor would be nice (I've gotten lethal torrent a couple times in nightmare modes, but no vigor), but its no big deal. the big advantage of this event compared to the others is the battle pay system. people are overlooking that component too. if you played a couple good missions, you probably have a potato or two to show for it. that's not bad, in my opinion