Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Cosplays

(PSN)Juri_clapped_uXD

Question

4 answers to this question

Il y a 8 heures, (XBOX)ShadowBlood89 a dit :

you would be better off finding a cosplay forums to get better advice

He is right ... But i'll give you one advice before this subject is closed (as I am a cosplayer myself 😉 )

EVA foam is an awesome product for building armor ! (I'm personally working on a Dax cosplay 😊)

And If you have more time and money, silicon molding will give you the best results for making a warframe suite, as it gives a more "organic" feel. But it requires a LOT more practice and work.

If you want to see some YouTube channels to learn some technics, I'll recommend you 3 of my favourites :

- Kamui cosplay

- Punished props academy

- Adam Savage's Tested (Or "Tested")

I hope you'll find what you need tenno ! (And sorry for the Moderators, as it's not a game content discussion :P)

Have a nice time Tenno ! :lotus:

2 hours ago, Molgatarr said:

He is right ... But i'll give you one advice before this subject is closed (as I am a cosplayer myself 😉 )

EVA foam is an awesome product for building armor ! (I'm personally working on a Dax cosplay 😊)

And If you have more time and money, silicon molding will give you the best results for making a warframe suite, as it gives a more "organic" feel. But it requires a LOT more practice and work.

If you want to see some YouTube channels to learn some technics, I'll recommend you 3 of my favourites :

- Kamui cosplay

- Punished props academy

- Adam Savage's Tested (Or "Tested")

I hope you'll find what you need tenno ! (And sorry for the Moderators, as it's not a game content discussion :P)

Have a nice time Tenno ! :lotus:

Thank you for your advice!

Archived