DE I love you, but please help me here cause I'm dying on the inside. We NEED visual icons for vaulted and unvaulted relics, preferably sorting too.

xXDerpzXx

I want to make clear that I mean this as kindly as possible, since just after glancing at the forums for under 5 minutes, I already see so many terrible feedback posts that are essentially just people raging. 

But,

There are 298 VAULTED RELICS IN THE GAME, COMING UP ON 300 WITH THE NEXT VAULTING. 

I understand this may not be a big issue for newer players who may have never accumulated many of these older relics, however, for players like me and many of my friends and presumably many other veteran players, there's always a sour taste in the mouth whenever you've taken a break from the game for some months, come back, and then you no longer know what's vaulted and what isn't. This is especially bad when you're just "burning a relic" so to speak, when you run a random relic without refining it with friends to try for the good roll on their radiant relic! It just feels bad to have to tab out, and then google which relics are currently unvaulted on the wiki, wasting maybe 2-3 mins sorting through your relics just to know which relic to run without refining over and over again. 

I understand that this obviously isn't a priority with tennocon, new war and others things soon over the horizon, but please, this is one of me and many people I know's biggest peeves with the relic system and game overall right now, adding a visual indicator would give me life. 

Vaulted drops should have an indicator in the reward select as well.   How many new players get completely screwed passing up on vaulted items because they were after something else and/or didn't know any better.   

Naturally, a level of greed is surely why this isn't a feature already.  Something like that would effect the bottom line, effect the profit.  Same reason we don't have a proper ingame auctionhouse / marketplace.  It'd hit the bottom line if it were easier to make plat or not miss out on vaulted parts.

We don't even have icons for Catalysts/Reactors and Forma installed, this one is a bit of a stretch to ask for.

Kinda baffling how many basic things are missing from the UI, even hiding options for market didn't exist until quite recently i believe.

I agree, anything that can make vaulted relics more valuable (and thus give new players less chance of being reipped off in trade chat) is a very good thing, might stop the constant spawn of the same "buying all your junk relics" messages that swamp real requests in there.

And yes, you can see which are vaulted at the relic console, but not in between waves of endless missions - defence, wave 5, pick a new relic, the tab feature does not work. So a visual indicator (grey the relic image perhaps, or stick a safe icon at the top) would be a good thing.

Archived