Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should Have Made The Last Mission For The Event Different

DDburst

The event itself was alright but I would have liked to have the last mission be on War. In which you and Sargas/Alad are fighting the opposition with the troops  and having a boss fight at the end against Saragas or Alad that would have been a nice way to close the event off instead of making it some repetitious. 

It's not too late! DE, seriously, give us an Alad vs. Ruk finale on War so that we can kick the &#! of whichever A****** talked down to us all through the event and enjoy an actual victory!

Or at least let us break in somewhere and get our damned Tenno or something. I was fine with the event, enjoyed it even, but that can't be the end. It just. It can't.

It's not too late! DE, seriously, give us an Alad vs. Ruk finale on War so that we can kick the &#! of whichever A****** talked down to us all through the event and enjoy an actual victory!

Or at least let us break in somewhere and get our damned Tenno or something. I was fine with the event, enjoyed it even, but that can't be the end. It just. It can't.

So the corpus can get steamrolled in 15 minutes?

Not necessary. Let's not beat the stain of that dead horse into the dirt even further

The only way they could have made that unexploitable/farmable would've been a special 1 time alert with a 12-24 hour timer on War.
A boss battle with fixed loot where you would have to kill (or cripple him to give up the war effort and flee) the opposite leader.
You could join others for extra kills, but not get extra loot besides random drops like standard alerts.
Lore-wise however this wouldn´t make sense since there can only be 1 winner and forcing the losing side to kill their own "leader" as an alternative would be silly.

I agree that the lack of a finale was a let down.

Overall I am pleased with the event. The invasion tile-set, battle pay, and reward distribution were all handled well enough (there is certainly room for improvement though), but I can't help but feel that something was missing.

The game is still in BETA. I assume this event was just a "test" and that invasion will become a regular game mode and/or there will be more polished war events in the future, but the lack of a finale or at least a few tidbits of more lore made the event seem a bit....premature.

We are all picky/over-excited/impatient because we like the game so much. I am already looking foward to the next war.