Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cambion Drift Endless Bounty drop rates

(PSN)OmegaSlayer

Cambion Drift Endless Bounty needs a serious revision in the drop rates

Aside from the fact that some mods (Jugulus and Saxum ones) are obtainable only through that mode, the drop rate is SEVERELY skewed towards Amber Ayatan Stars

I played for nearly 2 hours yesterday, 15 rounds as excavators take up to 4 minutes each as cell carriers don't spawn (alone, because no one is crazy to do that bounty) and 41 rewards out of 45 have been Amber Ayatan Stars

Also, the additional bonus drop for completing the rounds and meeting the requested criteria doesn't work

it's pretty disappointing for the only endless Bounty in the game.

5 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

I have no idea what DE was thinking with those endless bounties, probably one of the worst loot tables in the game. 

and it's shame, as if you're in the mood to just play for a while, it's great for that. but there's no point in doing so, almost all of the possible Rewards are..... practically useless. or atleast certainly not something worth intentionally farming for.

They also need to fix the Strip Mining version of the bounty... it takes 2-3x longer than Artifact Finding!

Strip Mining: Aww, sorry. Looks like you got the severely inefficient version of endless bounties. Try again hours later when bounties reset and Artifact Finding is up.

3 hours ago, taiiat said:

it's pretty disappointing for the only endless Bounty in the game.

and it's shame, as if you're in the mood to just play for a while, it's great for that. but there's no point in doing so, almost all of the possible Rewards are..... practically useless. or atleast certainly not something worth intentionally farming for.

I always thought the rewards should scale up through all the other bounty loot pools. You could go run one real long bounty and pretty much farm through every possible reward from that open world. 

I'd probably be more willing to run that before I start spamming the same lower tier bounties looking for 1 specific drop. 

• 3 months later...

Dare I say that even the 50% drop rate is cuestionable? I just pulled a two rounder, six missions to get 5/6 drops of ayatan stars myself. Not as impressive compared to the first post here but still.

Also, last I checked with Mother six bounties were offered of each tier, stars, endo, relics and three mods, which theoretically reduces the spawn chance of ayatan stars to 1/6, well below the 50% and far below the 5/6 I keep getting as mission reward.

So I'm essentially begging for this to be addressed.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

1 hour ago, Joseito9906 said:

Dare I say that even the 50% drop rate is cuestionable? I just pulled a two rounder, six missions to get 5/6 drops of ayatan stars myself. Not as impressive compared to the first post here but still.

Also, last I checked with Mother six bounties were offered of each tier, stars, endo, relics and three mods, which theoretically reduces the spawn chance of ayatan stars to 1/6, well below the 50% and far below the 5/6 I keep getting as mission reward.

So I'm essentially begging for this to be addressed.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Update, worked on a hunch and retried the mission losing every single extra (AKA allowing an excavator to die, so the problem is likely related to the extra bonus), this time I at least got endo and something outer than stars. I can't be sure uncommon or above rank rewards are accessible but it's something for now.

Archived