General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Late joiners can't pick up medallions that have been picked up

aalmos

Syndicate medallions disappear when all current players picked them up. When joining an ongoing syndicate mission you don't see the medallions that have already been picked up by the players before you joined. This didn't work like this a few updates ago.

17 hours ago, parabashka said:

It's not a bug, it's a feature. Nobody should be able to pick up my medallion if he joined after I picked up my medallion.

I dunno. There are a couple of instances where a medallion can spawn right behind you in the starting room. It would suck for someone on a slower PC that just spawned into the mission a few seconds after everyone else that misses out through no fault of their own.

On 2021-04-25 at 6:05 AM, parabashka said:

It's not a bug, it's a feature. Nobody should be able to pick up my medallion if he joined after I picked up my medallion.

Don't worry, you don't lose the medallion if another player picks it up after you.

On 2021-04-24 at 7:43 PM, Hobie-wan said:

I generally do medallion missions solo so there's not the problem of someone rushing through ignoring them crying about people being slow, but ouch, that's a crummy bug.

Ditto, I am slow anyway, but the other Tenno seem to treat the missions like Speed Tests and the medallions are usually worth more than the set award of Syndicate Standing for each mission, especially if you find a big one.

Archived