Can't leave railjack random squad without quitting the mission

(PSN)Stardust_Cleaner

Hi, it occurred me (more than once) that while in a  random railjack squad I had to leave party, but I couldn't find the "leave the squad" option under my profile in options tab, so when started the "vote for the mission" timer I voted "no" and hoped to be "left behind"... but I was forced into a new mission and the only option I had was quitting it loosing anything I earned in previos missions (credits, relic rewards, drops et c.). Is there a way to leave without quitting and loose all the rewards? If not, why doesn't DE allow us to keep rewards we gained before the new mission starts?

12 minutes ago, (PSN)Stardust_Cleaner said:

The "mission complete" message comes when you get back to dojo or relais... and you can't do it by yourself if you are stuck in a squad...

No, I mean when you finish the mission and it flashes the rewards one after the other. The point at which you can select another mission.

when the next mission starts your previous rewards are already saved, just abort. you can check your mods / foundry section to check some new  items you got  in previous mission just to clarify. i always do this and never once lost and reward. do remember only to do so after the next mission is finally loaded

2 hours ago, motorfirebox said:

I believe as long as you've gotten the "mission complete" message, you can quit and keep everything you've earned up to that point.

Unfortunately the game itself isnt clear you actually received your rewards.

The point OP wants is that after the mission vote and count down the leave mission option, should change to Leave squad and return to Drydock, with a note stating rewards from last mission will be saved. On return the screen should be mission success, with all rewards gotten since starting the first mission.

1 hour ago, Dauggie said:

when the next mission starts your previous rewards are already saved, just abort. you can check your mods / foundry section to check some new  items you got  in previous mission just to clarify. i always do this and never once lost and reward. do remember only to do so after the next mission is finally loaded

Checked my inventory, no prime parts from opened relics, maybe things are different on pc...?

Archived