Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Battle Pays

Wahooo

So, since the inbox doesn't say which node the battle pay was for, and since the different nodes took varying amounts of time to complete it is a bit hard to track.

But, it would seem I had some issues.  The Wiki listed 26 total contests.  I have 19 battle pays.

I was 99% sure I was paying close enough attention to the active nodes that I had done 21 of them.  I missed the kick off as it was over before I got a chance to log on.  I didn't do any missions for the Rhino Helms.

I'm trying to look at the rewards listed on the wiki and cross-reference to my inbox and I think I have it figured out, but also the last catalyst on Alator I was sure I finished last night, when I saw that I had 0/5 this morning I thought maybe it was a new one?  But then I didn't get the reward from the one I had finished, not remembering the node it was on, and since the battle pay doesn't list the node... So anyway event ended mid re-run on to make that 5/5.

Still trying to figure out the other two battle pays I think I'm missing.

Anyone else?

*edit* wiki lists 26 missions total I first counted 23.

Edited by Wahooo

I'm at work so I'm not much help, but did we get the battle pay for the ones they closed when the event ended?

Yep, the last three nodes I got the battle pay popped up for the two as soon as the event ended, but like I said was re-running Alator and didn't get credit for it.

I received Battle Pay rewards for every mission I participated in. I also check my inbox daily and cleaned it out accordingly.

I was checking as well, but didn't delete anything because the order they were popping up. I was a little confused early as I thought maybe I was missing rewards I thought I should have but couldn't cross reference to anything.

Ok, after going back through everything, I see the last Alator must have started early today not last night, event ended while I was on my 5th run.  meh sucks, but happens.

So the only missions I know I didn't do are:

1st Gradivus

2nd Olympus - rhino helms

last Alator I was just too late for.

However I am missing, the Reactor from Arval.

I am missing I think Neurodes from Silvanus.

150K credits from Vallis.