Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm done with this game.

Askapus

Thank you to the community, my clan and all the friends I've gotten in the years of playing this game. This has nothing to do with you, I'm just fed up with the issues that the devs keep ignoring.

I've loved and supported this game for a long time, but unfortunatly the develepors have not had the same love for the game, and continue to dissapoint. 
To be frank, I feel like the devs don't care at all, and are just pushing out content because they have to or else the game will die. As long as I can remember there has been bugs, and that's fine, in most games because you can report them and they get fixed. This is not the case for DE. It takes them years to fix extreamly simple bugs. And others just get ignored.

4... Years...
FOUR... YEARS!
1.460 days!
Over 35.000 hours.... And nothing has happened.

I can bring in my Saryn and make this happen, over and over and over again, if I wanted to. It just happened to me not 5 min ago in a Lith Defense mission. I'm done. Good luck and love to everyone.

4 minutes ago, Askapus said:

4... Years...
FOUR... YEARS!
1.460 days!
Over 35.000 hours.... And nothing has happened.

That's because its not an issue lol. You need to wait for the void fissures to spawn. If you kill enemies before the fissures spawn, then you won't get enough reactant.

Someone literally told you this in the second comment on your post. If you can't read, I don't know what else to tell you.

So yeah. You're going to run into issues when you refuse to learn or change your behavior for 4 years.

1 minute ago, _Tormex_ said:

I do tell them, and they tend to listen. Also, you just said that you're using Saryn, so it sounds like the issue is probably you not them.

I can bring in my Saryn is what I said. I'm able to replicate the issue. If I wanted I could do this to 3 other players. Over and over and over again. There is an exploit, where I can greif 3 other players. And the community seams to be supporting it for some odd reason.

2 minutes ago, ShadowTalons said:

Then they have to learn as well its that simple.

So you're fine with giving players the power to do this to others if they please, just because the devs are to lazy to fix it?

If you have a problem with people nuking the map before corrupted enemies can spawn, explain to them that they should slow down. You can't control "urges of others", but you can type in the chat, no?

Even the 4-years-old thread you linked explains it.

Just now, Askapus said:

Okay, it seams that people agree that this isn't an issue. And that people should freely do this to others as they please. My bad.

Nice straw man there. People will just get reported for it, simple as that.

21 minutes ago, Askapus said:

It just happened to me not 5 min ago in a Lith Defense mission. I'm done. Good luck and love to everyone.

I mean, if "every now and then I'm not going to be able to open my relic during a Lith defense" is the thing that is going to make you stop playing...

... I mean, ok. Sure, my solution was "I'm going to exclusively do captures or so for Lith relics", but the solution of leaving the game is technically also viable.

Goodbye, Felicia.

Just now, Dhrekr said:

I mean, if "every now and then I'm not going to be able to open my relic during a Lith defense" is the thing that is going to make you stop playing...

... I mean, ok. Sure, my solution was "I'm going to exclusively do captures or so for Lith relics", but the solution of leaving the game is technically also viable.

Goodbye, Felicia.

There are a lot of other issues, that is just one of them. I just wanted to point out one so that it didn't sound like I was pulling something out of my ass. The develepors have given me the feeling that they don't care over a long long time. It's not just some kiddy rage coming out after I lost a tiny Lith key.

1 minute ago, Askapus said:

The develepors have given me the feeling that they don't care over a long long time.

Lol I can't wait to see how you respond to playing games where the developers actually don't care. Go play a skinner box for a bit and you'll understand.

6 minutes ago, _Tormex_ said:

Lol I can't wait to see how you respond to playing games where the developers actually don't care. Go play a skinner box for a bit and you'll understand.

I haven't exclusivly been playing Warframe for the past 7 years. I've been following other games where the devs are much closer with the playerbase and where they actually don't try and hide mistakes and bugs. Not that DE in any ways is close to a bad company don't get me wrong. I just don't feel like they care enough about the game anymore, to the point where I just don't want to be a part of it anymore.

3 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

If you say so.

As I said, farewell, Felicia. May you have much joy in other games.

I don't get the Felicia reference, but thank you. And I hope your joy in Warframe continues.

It can be frustrating when you are grouped with people who kill enemies too quickly, or capture all 4 towers of an interception mission when you are unlocking relics.. but this is user error it isn't an issue with the game itself. 

Also, "its not just some kiddy rage..." 

It sure does appear to be, you know. 

If you're going to move on then start by stopping the responses to this "farewell" thread and actually move on. 

Drama Reaction GIF

People who are serious about moving on don't come to the forums seeking attention.

I avoid opening relics on public groups for this reason. "Typing in chat" doesn't help at all, because I've been doing it and people just want to kill fast regardless, wich is not OP problem or my problem.

When DE added Void missions to open relics was such a relief, because reactant spawn quite fast and this issue can't happen at all, in fact is the only mission type that I play on public right now. Everything else I go solo or with a premade group.

12 minutes ago, Askapus said:

It's not just some kiddy rage coming out after I lost a tiny Lith key.

Concerning your supposed kiddy rage you should remember. A relic is only used when an item is rewarded from it.  Otherwise it will just go back to your inventory.

1 minute ago, Leqesai said:

It can be frustrating when you are grouped with people who kill enemies too quickly, or capture all 4 towers of an interception mission when you are unlocking relics.. but this is user error it isn't an issue with the game itself. 

Also, "its not just some kiddy rage..." 

It sure does appear to be, you know. 

If you're going to move on then start by stopping the responses to this "farewell" thread and actually move on. 

Drama Reaction GIF

People who are serious about moving on don't come to the forums seeking attention.

True, I guess it's just my way of letting go in some odd way. I've been playing this game for a long time.

1 minute ago, Askapus said:

True, I guess it's just my way of letting go in some odd way. I've been playing this game for a long time.

People aren't going to be sympathizing with your situation. Leaving this way is not productive. Just leave if you really intend to or don't make a big deal about a non-issue.

Archived