Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chesa or Sahasa Kubrow

Zaniver

Question

I'm mainly a Wisp user and I've been looking to get another Kubrow but I'm undecided between these two and wanted to know which one is better currently, I'm interested in these two for their looting utility / mods.

From what I've read, Dig gives ammo, health and energy orbs and sometimes credits and mods but it doesn't work when taking damage or attacking.

Retrieve gives you additional items from corpses and containers, another great thing that it used to do was making the Chesa pick up Plant Extracts and Ayatan Sculptures, but it doesn't seem to be true anymore unfortunately.

So which one is more useful on the current update?

1 answer to this question

I usually bring a sahasa, but it never, at least during the time I play, had the ability to dig up mods. I take it for the energy at the start of a mission and the healing it provides by attacking enemies (if you bring the hunter setmod that gives the link for that)

Retrieve does what you stated, giving additional items like Nekros' 3, but it is only one single corpse every cooldown, so I wouldnt consider it a decent way to farm anything. Heal is possible with the same mod as Sahasa

Archived