Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Under 100 Club

Solaurus

We deserve to have some pride too! My place, 7:00, cookies with "I got bored and proud" scribbled all over them. There will be raffles!

(But seriously, 100 missions? I don't even play 100 in a week and half let alone a week. That's at least 20 missions a day for 3 days then 10 missions for the next 4. THE SAME MISSIONS)

We deserve to have some pride too! My place, 7:00, cookies with "I got bored and proud" scribbled all over them. There will be raffles!

(But seriously, 100 missions? I don't even play 100 in a week and half let alone a week. That's at least 20 missions a day for 3 days then 10 missions for the next 4. THE SAME MISSIONS)

agree,  i was be able to play 1 hour in a day and didnt get this reward =((((

I dont play Warframe that much before this event started and I got my 100 missions done by Sunday.  Was it boring at times, yes but I did it.  Yes I have a job that forced me to be away from home for over 10 hours.  Since the event started I was at work since I work the night shift and I only had Saturday off.  Stop whining and take it like a adult, you did not meet the requirements, you had 6 full days to do it, you failed move on. 

I did 435.

But yea, 100 missions was beyond some people's abilities. I mean, each run takes less than 4 minutes with novas and mags. That's a whole 6-7 hours tops for one week.

Not everyone has their own novas and mags to rush stuff, there are also AFKers that just slow down the whole thing and bugs (where enemies go inside the floor or objects and you can't find em and kill em)

Probably could have ended up getting 100 if i invested the time but who wants to run 100 of the exact same mission? Did to 20 then got bored then forced myself to 50 then quit

Same for me.

And of all the 50 i did there was at least 1 person per match with 0 in all his stats standing at the entrance until the extraction timer ran down...

100 wasnt worth getting IMO. If what people said is true, both guns will be released anyways. So pretty much wasnt worth it, yet I did it anyway.

So getting one of them for free WITH a slot AND a potatoe PLUS a fancy melee weapon wasn't worth it?

I did 435.

But yea, 100 missions was beyond some people's abilities. I mean, each run takes less than 4 minutes with novas and mags. That's a whole 6-7 hours tops for one week.

Have you considered that not everyone has Nova / Mag?

Mag was ridiculously good against crowds of low level mobs in these missions. Even better than nova, since her mol prime explosion can still leave a few enemies hiding somewhere or stuck in the landscape. With Mag, simply point yourself in the general direction of the enemy based on the minimap and spam pull. Nova does run faster and may dominate kills with mol prime spam, but Mag makes cleanup a breeze.

I'm just gonna throw this in here...I've been throwing this in threads for days now...

I had to stop reading right there. No doubt other people have posted this already, but...

*puts math in spoilers*

There have been (and will be) a total of 20 battles being fought.

In order to obtain the battle pay for each battle, you need to do 5 missions for one of the factions.

5 x 20 = 100. <--- The event's highest reward basically just means getting a "100% completion" in this event. (of course, you don't have to obtain all of the battle pay rewards. Can just do random contested battles.)

1 mission takes about 5 minutes tops if you're in a group (including pugs.)

5 minutes x 5 missions = 25 minutes. Let's round that up to 30 minutes because random crap can and will happen.

Now, we had 7 days to get 100 missions done.

7 X 24 = 168 hours. 60 minutes X 24 hours = 1440 minutes.

100 missions x 5 minutes = 500 minutes.  500 minutes / 60 minutes = 8.33~ hours.

What does this all say?

One day = 1440 minutes. 500 of those minutes, if one chooses, can go straight into this event. In one day someone can finish this event.

500 minutes = 8.33~ hours. 7 days = 168 hours. So you're telling me that a casual player can't play about 8.5 hours of a video game within 7 days for an event?

Now all of what I just wrote isn't some random number jargin. I've been levelling up my Trinity (started the event around rank 5). My Trinity is slow, rather cumbersome, and is currently only useful to the team for her healing which she can barely do. Yet I'm able to complete my runs around 5 minutes each. I play whenever I like during the day or the evening. I didn't give myself a schedule, didn't force myself to sacrifice any time for other games or real life stuff, didn't do anything that would label this event as being "hardcore oriented", yet I'm currently at 92 missions.

Let's also keep in mind, that the true exclusive rewards are at 25 missions. The Wraith Machete or Vandal Prova. These are event exclusive, and frankly anyone can play 2 hours of Warframe in 7 days to obtain those. 2 hours in 7 days...Yeah, that's "hardcore" alright.

The 100 mission rewards are NOT exclusive. The Brakk and Detron WILL be dropped by Sargas Ruk and Alad V when they're released. Either that, or they'll simply be available in the marketplace. The true prize is these weapons being prebuilt, supercharged, and given their own inventory slot.

Now can we stop with this nonsense?

I want to add another bit of math. 8.5 hours / 7 days = 1.21~ Rounding up, that's one hour and 30 minutes worth of Warframe playing per day. Of course this is direct math - this doesn't take the times when the event began and finished into the equation. So I would say.. 2 hours or so a day. For an event. Frankly, that's not bad at all.

Edited by SoulEchelon

I probably would have done more if I was actually around my computer at the time, but even then, I would have only done the ones with the decent awards.  Extermination is my least favorite game mode, and that's basically what this was.  What fun is it knowing that no more guys are going to come out an attack you?  (Idle waiting at the start point for quite a few people apparently :/  )  Though, if I ever bother to collect the infested mods, those are probably easier to get on extermination events.

But, back on topic, it was a nice enough event for all the free stuff, that kept a bit of engagement, but stuck doing one type of level was not appealing.... but I'm glad I did enough for the vandal weapon.