Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Running out of Dome Charges in the Volatile Railjack Missions

Shiroi-Tsuki

A weird and kind of frustrating problem I've been running into when doing some of the Volatile Railjack missions, is that during the last objective of the mission where you're supposed to be destroying Reactor Weakpoints with the Foreword Artillery, there will sometimes be three weakpoints you need to destroy to complete the mission.

The problem is the Foreword Artillery only holds two Dome Charges at a time, otherwise you need to make more using the Forge or wait for the Artillery to very, very slowly recharge itself.

Now, in order to make more Dome Charges in the Forge, you need Titanium, but Titanium doesn't seem to drop from any of the Corpus Fighters or Crewships, and there are some missions where even the asteroids scattered around the area don't seem to drop anything.

Finally, near as I can tell, there aren't any mods that, like, increase the amount of Dome Charges you can carry or increase the Artillery recharge rate. There is a mod that gives a chance you won't consume a Dome Charge when firing, but if you end up unlucky and both charges get consumed anyway, you're back to the same problem.

Am I missing something here? Is it really intended that, if the mission asks for you to destroy three Reactor Weakpoints, you either have to scour the area for Titanium and hope you get lucky, or just sit on your hands and wait for the Artillery to recharge?

This is one of the millions of problems with railjack "retrofit" thing....flux energy its another problem. 

Restore Hull on forge its totally pointless ....the railjack hull restores itself -.-

This update make all things much more worse than before....and new comers will spend much more credits and endo to lvling mods...

I too am rather confused by this needless change to dome charges. What was wrong with everyone starting the mission with five?

Being able to increase the pool mid-mission is great and all, but just as you say, we actually need the crafting materials for them to drop in all the missions.

Archived