Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Reward Teir

NickyFitz

I know I can't be the only person who has a busy life. Between college and work, which were both especially tough this week, I didn't manage to even think about having free time until the weekend, and even then I had lots to do. Saturday and Sunday I had a couple sessions, both a bit under 4 hours long, 84 missions.

I think I could have done it if I had a full group the whole time, but the guys I was with had to go, and my games would fill with leeches, slowing us down a bit. Novas, Volts, and puncture build somas. I don't think there would be a better combination for this event to speed run.

Yet I simply just didn't have time

So, my only suggestion, another tier, 60 or 75 wins or so, and you get the weapon of the side you supported, not supercharged

Ill check back on this later, because guess what? Going to work. I love this game, I wanted to play, I just couldn't

I can't really see that working. Those who did 100 runs get the weapon they are given (i.e the faction that won), and those who ran less get the one they chose (i.e the faction they supported)? hardly seems fair.

I also only did 50 runs until my brain leaked from my nose, so i would rather that extra tier was 50... (this is to indicate that the number is arbitrary and whatever you pick will upset someone.

so basically your argument is, i didn't have time but i want to be compensated anyways? go ask your boss that and see how it works out. stop complaining you didnt have the time to get what u wanted big whoop

it would be unfair to those who put in the time and made the plans that gave then the time to do it completely.

people are busy sometimes. its a game. i have missed plenty of events due to life. nobodies fault and you cant account for everybodies situation.

couldn't get it, sucks, always next time.

reminds me of the endless request threads requesting old vandal gear that was given out ages ago.

Honestly... the tiers from the start on this event should have been 5-25-50 imo, 25-100 is a big jump and when you're asking people to do 100 runs for a wep that may or may not be any good it's gonna end up only mattering to people who really want it. Me? I stopped at 50 because I can't stand that much grind and that's the main reason I've been laying off from Warframe these past few weeks... to much grind. Yet when they say they want to decrease the grind then ask you to do 100 repetetive runs of the same damn thing for a questionable wep that may or may not benefit you much at all... well... just no. The rewards were good in the end I guess... the War Rewards I mean to say.

It was a total grindfest and could have been more interesting with potentially more "loot stops" (ie places where you could stop for the next level of reward)

Once you get to 25 you need to make the choice, go in it for the long haul or find other things to do.

However, I did my 100 runs now, was kinda happy to do them and definitely happy to get them out the way.