Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel see through? Not a bug. A suggestion. (+More Sentinel TLC, when?)

Mic.ph

Hey DE,

Can we apply the Eros Wings ephemera see through effect on Sentinels too? Just the Sentinels, not the other Companions.

• The Sentinels floating around the Warframe shoulder-level tend to block the view, especially some Sentinels equipped with certain skins and attachments.
  • Compared to the other Companions just roaming around the Warframe ground-level which don't block the view... unless it's a giant space doggo!!
  • So, a "fade/hide the Sentinel when we are close to enemies or aiming down sight" would be nice to avoid blocking views after 8 years? 🤣

Also, more Sentinel TLC, when?

• Or generally, for companions that are not panzers, more survivability, when?
  • Personally, I'm not into that "panzer takeover" for all missions for more orb drops and status effect, though I tend to use it in missions where an undying companion is much preferred for loot pickups or enemy radar - like Deimos Arcana/Isolation Vaults, Orphix Venom, etc. etc.

Aside:

✌️

Having Sentinels be see-through would be a good toggle to have in the Options menu :)

Similarly, I've always been thinking it would help if your Sentinel would "crouch down" with you when you want to avoid being seen. Too many times I've tried to hide behind cover, but the Sentinel just stays up there without coming down next to me, heh!

• For one thing, whenever you go into a vent (Like on Corpus Spy missions) your Sentinel moves down a bit so they can follow you that way. So I don't think it would be too hard to give them that small QoL action.

Both of these would be great additions if they could be implemented.

Archived