Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We're three quarters there to Tenno III Color Palette

Zahnny

Was looking at color palettes and was reminded of the Tenno and Tenno II color palettes and wondered if we were due for a Tenno III palette.

If I'm understanding this correctly, the next Tenno Palette should be due in 2 more frame releases.

Looking at the color palettes and assuming each row represents a single Warframe, judging by how each row is 5 colors, representing the 4 body colors and 1 energy color. And there is 16 rows this would logically mean each Tenno palette consists of 16 frames.

Checking the list of currently released Warframes, if my counting is correct, we are at 46 Warframes in total, and 3 x 16 gives me 48.

So provided I haven't messed it up somewhere, we require 2 frames exactly for the next palette release.

Though thinking of it now I wonder if it's worth releasing Tenno palettes before they are completed, (Maybe with a early access discount or something) and updating them with a new row every update until they are completed, then create a new Tenno palette and repeat the process.

This probably isn't really that important to anyone since most of the color options already exist in other color palettes but I did the research and thought I'd share for anyone who was interested.

EDIT: I already realised my mistake

EDIT: Hopefully fixed it, somehow I did 3 x 18 instead of 3 x 16

5 hours ago, (PSN)IndianChiefJeff said:

What about Sentient, Kuva or Syndicate color palettes?

Those are absolutely necessary at this point, as well as any other colors that aren't directly available at the moment.

What do you mean by kuva color pallete?

6 hours ago, (PSN)IndianChiefJeff said:

What about Sentient, Kuva or Syndicate color palettes?

Those are absolutely necessary at this point, as well as any other colors that aren't directly available at the moment.

I'd be fine with that:

Sentient: mixture of reds, off-whites and luminous Blue for Energy

Kuva: most likely a mix of blacks and Reds, but if they made Lich's armor colours available, that could make for an interesting look.

Steel Med: neutrals, whites and some lighter oranges

Arbiters: mostly black and white, best way to differentiate it from Smoke Palette would be to have some deeper blacks and brighter whites.

Suda: dark Midnight blues, bright blues, and that distinctive bright purple-pink hue of their energy colour.

Perrin: would probably be a mix of greys and silvers, but ones that are near identical to Corpus' metallic steel colours.

Red Veil: various bright and dark reds, dark greys and blacks. edgelords need no other palette lol.

New Loka: various greens, maybe some white and golden colours in there, as their room has some purity/Orokin-based themes.

I'd love to be able to favourite colour palettes too so they are featured first above all the rest. 

I keep forgetting I have the storm colour palette, which is a shame, I don't know what it is but the scroll and eye scan for the palettes I want to use often ends up being overriden by convenience. 

Archived