Solo Extraction Title change

Hello I was wondering if you can change the solar extraction tighter for waiting for players? Because I just trying to leave one guy says "wait I need argon". Which assumes these guys are new and they still thinking if I leave I'm taking everyone with me so I need you to change it to like:

A tunnel is leaving you can join if you must or a tender is leaving you can join if you like or something in that way to like tell the new guys that this is not a soul abstraction and we're not taking everyone with us so if you got a future update please change that for survival and maybe excavation let them know that I'm leaving you staying don't get scared that I'm going to pull you with me if anyone agrees with that. we need to change the title soon.

7 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

Well with custom parties you actually do pull everyone out. So it's likely different for pubs, but then I don't play with pubs so I'll have to take your word for it.

Thx bro. 

Because seeing the words waiting for other players that should be changed like for survival excavation or make lotus say something then everyone will understand what they have to do stay or go.

Give players a button they can press at extraction, to instantly extract.

If the host of the session presses that button, there will be a 10-15 second non gameplay intrusive option for other players to chose to extract as well or to continue playing.

Archived