Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hema and Hirudo prime

xcrimsonlegendx

2 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

I don't know honestly, a lot of frames on PA were paired without the weapons they have in the bundles (supossedly their signature weapons), so it could be anything, even create a new prime weapon without "regular" counterpart, like the Euphona Prime that came with Banshee Prime

True, they could always do that, & I'd be down for it honestly

This is kinda why I'd like to see them take the 'Prime' Nidus in a different route from other frames.  Something perhaps in line with the infested naming conventions and have an Ancient/Ascendant Nidus rather than a "Prime", and rather than slapping the usual Orokin gold bits on him, have him more overtaken by infestation.  I feel this would be a better fit as well for the weapons rather plastering them with the Prime moniker and making them look fancy. 

Though I have a feeling they're just going to couple Nidus Prime with two regular weapons that don't have prime variants yet.  It's the path of least resistance. 

9 hours ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

I don't think earlier weapons & frames came with bonuses at that time, but both the Hema & Hirudo are indeed Nidus' signature weapons.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Signature_Weapon

The Nidus Collection is the only exception as the weapons included aren't known to be his "Signatures"

Seeing they are not Nidus Signature weapons, I don't care, I would love them as Prime weapons.

As long as the special mechanic of the Hirudo came across with Hirudo Prime.

• Critical hits heal the user by 5% of the damage dealt. Critical hits also grant the Invigorated buff, which increases max health by 5% for 15 seconds and stacks up to 5 times.

Well, since infested weapons take over other things, they could be primed by having the infested take over the primed version of whatever they took over to create the base version. 

For example, infesting a cernos  prime to make a mutalist cernos prime. 

1 minute ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

The wikia is not official, & as shown by @vanaukas, they are all together in Nidus' bundle, just like any other frame with their signature weapon(s):

175764475_3990304861035990_4949468148518

-Slayer-. quote from wiki

The Nidus Collection is the only exception as the weapons included aren't known to be his "Signatures"

Calling @taiiat you'd know better than anyone. ;)

5 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Calling @taiiat you'd know better than anyone. ;)

2 minutes ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

ok

He is the only one I know that would have a better idea. 🤔

Spoiler

Regardless of yes or no to signature weapons, I would love the Hema and Hirudo as Prime weapons. :highfive:

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Cram Duahcim said:

I just don't see these weapons being primed. I know that they are his signature weapons but I just don't see it happening.

If they do decided to do at least one of them, I think the Hirudo could be the one to receive it.

But then Helios Prime exists so who knows?

All sentinels are orokin tech, no matter their appearance, since they are an offshoot of the original sentients. 

1 hour ago, Miser_able said:

But then Helios Prime exists so who knows?

Helios Prime always confused me, it's clearly Corpus, even takes Fieldron to craft. Yet it got primed. I suppose the only rule is the devs can prime whatever they want, whenever they want regardless of what we're told.

Vanilla Hema is locked behind 5000 mutagen samples, not to mention clan multipliers. You think they will introduce Hema Prime obtainable by cracking a bunch of relics (unless all parts will be in rare slot and all relics in Rotation C) ?

38 minutes ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

Helios Prime always confused me, it's clearly Corpus, even takes Fieldron to craft. Yet it got primed. I suppose the only rule is the devs can prime whatever they want, whenever they want regardless of what we're told.

Orokin made their version first then Corpus tried to copy it or Orokin saw that Corpus made something cool and decided to make a better and more fancy version of it

3 minutes ago, Hayrack said:

Vanilla Hema is locked behind 5000 mutagen samples, not to mention clan multipliers. You think they will introduce Hema Prime obtainable by cracking a bunch of relics (unless all parts will be in rare slot and all relics in Rotation C) ?

Yes, that absolutely sounds like something they would do.

41 minutes ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

You didn't read the lore behind the Sentinels? They are proto-Sentients made by the Orokins

15 minutes ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

You didn't read the lore behind the Sentinels? They are proto-Sentients made by the Orokins

They just outsourced Helios to the corpus or something, because the design is clearly meant to match the Arca weapons. Its even got Corpus writing on the front. 🤪

But its whatever DE can use any spaghetti lore they want or scribble in any reason they see fit to prime anything really and I'll accept it.

10 minutes ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

I’m pretty sure the lore of Sentinels is that most (if not all) of them are based around Orokin tech, and the Helios was adapted/modified afterwards by the Corpus for their own use. It’s why it was able to be Primed, which would probably include others like Djinn and Diriga.

Speaking of which, I don’t find it very likely that Hemo or Hirudo are going to be Primed. On the account of two things: they aren’t Nidus’s Signatures and they aren’t Tenno or Orokin-based in origin.

To elaborate on the first part; yes, the Nidus Collection included the Hemo and Hirudo, and are similarly themed as him. However, in a lot of other similar cases, weapons that are bundled together with a Warframe are not considered Signatures either (unless explicitly specified). For example, Ether Reaper and Nekros, Rubico/Talons and Ivara, heck even Convectrix/Sonicor and Atlas. Basically, bundled =/= Signatures.

I’ve already said this plenty of times before, but I still believe that Gazal and Djinn Prime are more likely to be Primed along side Nidus. It just makes more sense to me, alongside the chance for a Machete Prime to be added.

3 minutes ago, Scruffel said:

I don’t find it very likely that Hemo or Hirudo are going to be Primed. On the account of two things: they aren’t Nidus’s Signatures and they aren’t Tenno or Orokin-based in origin.

I get that, the only reason i wanted to post this topic was just to bring up the possibility. Simply because Nidus is infested, created by the orokin so its not a stretch to believe that Hema and Hirudo that came with him could have also been orokin-created infested gear to go with their infested frame and therefore could theoretically be primed.

Archived