Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hema and Hirudo prime

xcrimsonlegendx

1 hour ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

Helios Prime always confused me, it's clearly Corpus, even takes Fieldron to craft. Yet it got primed. I suppose the only rule is the devs can prime whatever they want, whenever they want regardless of what we're told.

Since sentinels are descended from sentients, they might have retained abit of their adaption, instead choosing to adapt to factions as a whole instead of damage types

Just now, Miser_able said:

Gara I do believe 

Oh that's right, I thought Octavia was the second female of this season

After that the two males are Harrow & Nidus, dunno in which order tho, since the release of Nezha & Inaros was inverted compared to their regular counterparts

Just now, Ailia_Grimm said:

Oh that's right, I thought Octavia was the second female of this season

After that the two males are Harrow & Nidus, dunno in which order tho, since the release of Nezha & Inaros was inverted compared to their regular counterparts

If I'm not mistaken Nidus comes after, according to release order. Unless they do the ol' switcheroo.

11 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Calling @taiiat you'd know better than anyone. ;)

7 hours ago, taiiat said:

uh
does the game signify them as Nidus' Signature Weapons anywhere in the game?

are other Signature Weapons normally signified as such somewhere in the game?

All I know from my brief looking through the Wiki is frames that have signature weapons are mentioned.

Nidus weapons no not anywhere in the game, they were just added to his bundle being infested weapons at a guess, he doesn't have a dedicated set like Harrow Gara etc..

Yes in the Market if you look up Weapons it shows who has signature weapons Gara, Octavia, Gauss, Garuda, as an example and more but not Nidus.

8 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

All I know from my brief looking through the Wiki is frames that have signature weapons are mentioned.
Nidus weapons no not anywhere in the game, they were just added to his bundle being infested weapons at a guess, he doesn't have a dedicated set like Harrow Gara etc..
Yes in the Market if you look up Weapons it shows who has signature weapons Gara, Octavia, Gauss, Garuda, as an example and more but not Nidus.

ok, so, if we don't actually know that those are Signature Weapons of Nidus, then there isn't any strong reason to go either direction here, is there?

18 minutes ago, taiiat said:

ok, so, if we don't actually know that those are Signature Weapons of Nidus, then there isn't any strong reason to go either direction here, is there?

Only DE can truly confirm one way or another, going off what's been found.

Archived