General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Host Migration lost all mission progress

Squ1ss

I was running the index given theres currently an event credit booster going. I did 4 or 5 rounds (wasn't keeping count) straight without extracting. Then when my whole group extracted, the host migrated, and I was back in my orbiter to find I hadn't gained a single credit.  With the event booster, I should have had at minimum 1.5mil credits for the number of rounds I did, but now all my time in the index was a complete waste. I'd love if DE could do something about this issue, as it is quite aggravating that my roughly 40 minutes of time in the index has amounted to nothing at all.

• 9 months later...

this just happened to me with the open map mining/hunting. lost around 40 minutes, maybe more of rares, xp, hunts. because someone didn't communicate they wanted to leave.

4-5years of this horrible bug, probably more than that lost between all players.

• 3 months later...
Posted (edited)

this is still such an incredibly huge problem with warframe, wasted 20 minutes farming void relics and then suddenly host migration happened, and it forcefully extracted me with 0 progress, and it is a pain having to contact customer support every time mission rewards are lost when it happens after every second mission

actually i think that host migration is by far the biggest problem of the entire product, it is filled with problems everywhere but this is the one that breaks it the most 

Edited by Elfezen