Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why aren't my Offensive abilities working for my railjack?

(XBOX)Aurane Vanorel

Question

So since the update dropped and the whole rework to railjack stuff happened I've noticed that I can't use my offense abilities with my railjack. I had Particle Ram equipped and it wouldn't ever cast it, so I switched to tether only to face the same results. I can use the other abilities just fine but no matter what offense mode I equip, I can't use it. And it's not an energy issue either, I've checked. Is there a patch in the works for this issue? Or is this one of those things DE is just gonna ignore like the railjack missions not giving the rewards you earn issue that I've been fighting with them about?

3 answers to this question

What about mission crashes hmm? Was mid-shipkiller on Earth Proxima and two Crewships spawn in. First three go down I exit in my Amesha.. happy days. All's well until exiting the fourth; suddenly I'm in space but not, had no rappel at that point, timer for Crewship detonation stuck at 00:00 and had to quit yet mission node claimed I failed and still unlocked the node. Isn't that also a pressing issue you have to nag them for or just your offense one?

Archived