Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lich larving

When I complete the Grineer extermination solo i have not gotten one larving to spawn. Once I play with randoms they spawn every time. I farmed for 6 hours yesterday and every time I killed the larving it would disappear. When my partner killed it it would drop loot. This is mad annoying because I cannot get any kuva weapons because randoms take the loot immediately. I put so much time into this game for it not to allow me to solo game it pisses me off and I want this bug fixed. I can record hundred of runs with no spawn for me and hundreds of spawns when I’m in a party. No one wants to carry someone so they can get kuva weapons. They may not have the frames I have for the damage type I want or need. Or even the free time to help. 

I have been going through testing over and over!!! It is 100% account bound. I played over 6 hours solo and not one spawn for me. I asked for help and someone ran it with me one spawned almost every match. If I captured the target on Cassini on Saturn no screen flicker would happen. If I kill the lich larving it would die all the way immediately. If someone else started the mission and captured the target. Larving spawns almost every Time. When someone else kills larving they get a weapon. I tested it with a friend.

I captured target no spawn.

He captured target got a spawn. 
On spawn if I kill lich no loot 

He kills lich loot every time! 

I do not understand this but for the fact it has been going on for so long frustrated me. I have made a post as well. 

testing over and over!!! It is 100% account bound. I played over 6 hours solo and not one spawn for me. I asked for help and someone ran it with me one spawned almost every match. If I captured the target on Cassini on Saturn no screen flicker would happen. If I kill the lich larving it would die all the way immediately. If someone else started the mission and captured the target. Larving spawns almost every Time. When someone else kills larving they get a weapon. I tested it with a friend.

I captured target no spawn.

He captured target got a spawn. 
On spawn if I kill lich no loot 

He kills lich loot every time! 

• 3 weeks later...

I have had the same issue with my game. Ive run mission after mission and no lavalings at all. I tried in ps5 and then ps4. It cannot be my amp name vbecause ive used the same amp for some years now. Im unable to get kuva weapons now.

Do make sure you've completed the war within questline for access to spawning liches

And when trying to spawn a kuva lich from a larvling there will be a notice on top of their head (while theyre in the downed state) showing what weapon they come with. That'll be a good indicator whether or not a lich will spawn for you.

14 hours ago, (PSN)simus62 said:

I have had the same issue with my game. Ive run mission after mission and no lavalings at all. I tried in ps5 and then ps4. It cannot be my amp name vbecause ive used the same amp for some years now. Im unable to get kuva weapons now.

So by this you mean you were able to spawn liches with the amp you're using at the moment because it's the same amp as before? That doesn't say anything to if you changed the name so that's not a completely valid reason to not try changing the amp you're using for a potential fix.

Archived